I figure since we have a Skyrim topic here, we need an Oblivion topic. Now, let's discuss I guess. So first off, I think that Oblivion was a lot more interesting than (And no this thread is not all about comparing Oblivion and Skyrim, so don't ask) Skyrim, which was pretty bland. I mean I just like the rolling plains of the Heartlands, the marshes of Leyawiin, and the mountains of Bruma. The Oblivion gates were pretty awesome as well. Another thing is I loved the class system. It just felt smoother to me, especially since you could create your own class. Anyway, I've played hours and hours of Oblivion for years, since it came out. Here's something rather odd. Why exactly, in all of the Elder Scrolls games, do we always start out in a prison, or being executed. The first few times it was fine, but now it's starting to get strange.

i could of swore we already had an oblivion topic but i couldn't find it... i don't think you'll get much action in here though, i'm pretty sure we've discussed oblivion a lot in the skyrim topic... good luck, i'm pretty much done talking about it because i didn't like it all that much... the world leveled past me and ruined my experience...

i could of swore we already had an oblivion topic but i couldn't find it... i don't think you'll get much action in here though, i'm pretty sure we've discussed oblivion a lot in the skyrim topic... good luck, i'm pretty much done talking about it because i didn't like it all that much... the world leveled past me and ruined my experience...

Well, Skyrim was just boring and easy. It was good in some ways, but I just can't play it like I have Oblivion. You don't see people beating Oblivion on level 30.

My friend completed both Oblivion and Skyrim the day after release... Only the story though. How can you absorb the world and it's lore in such little time. He did get platinum on Skyrim in less than 5 days though somehow.

Oblivion was good, but it's not a game i'd go back to. Skyrim on the other hand...

• Like 1