Sign in to follow this  
DuPz0r

Suggestion

Latest Posts  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Is there a chance that you could make a "Latest Posts" window on the left under the status window? Also maybe with the popup that shows you a line of the discussion. I think that if it was available, more people would view the popular threads without having to go into the forum categories. And,as a regular forum member, you wont miss what your friends are discussing.

Here is an example: My university forum: http://www.3dhit.co.uk/

If this is already available, then sorry. shoot me now!

It's a possibility. Doesn't look like it's included by default so we might need to find a mod for it. I just didn't want to put too much clutter on the right hand side and the status updates seems to be taking up a lot of room anyway (which is good that it's popular).

Well, you can watch threads and have updates sent to you via PM/inline notification/email, or you can use the bottom of the sidebar to track topics/forums. To see new posts you can just click 'View New Content' in the top right. Are those of any use?

@QD Yeah, i see that too, but it's not as good as latest post. Say the forums get really busy close to the release of the next GTA, you wanna know what threads people are currently raving about rather than 20 latest threads that all say "When is the release date?"

Are you going to readd the PS3/Xbox username display to the profiles?

(Didn't want to create a new topic just to ask that question BTW.)

Are you going to readd the PS3/Xbox username display to the profiles?

(Didn't want to create a new topic just to ask that question BTW.)

Totally forgot about those. I'll add them in a mo.

Also my e-mail address is set to private and I can't find out where to change it to public. PLX HELP ME AM N00BZ0R!

Go here >> http://www.igta5.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=notifications First option. Though I'm not sure if it will show your email address publically, but rather let people send you emails through the forum. Don't want bots harvesting your email address afterall :)

Well, you can watch threads and have updates sent to you via PM/inline notification/email, or you can use the bottom of the sidebar to track topics/forums. To see new posts you can just click 'View New Content' in the top right. Are those of any use?

I'm loving the 'Watch this thread...' feature, comes in so handy for keeping tabs on a discussion you're actively involved in. vBulletin had a 'Hot Topics' button for ages and I'm so glad IPB finally got on board with it. Features like this will only make iGTA5 so much better than the older forums. Good work, Psy.