DiO

GTAO Update - Beach Bum and Stimulus

Do you think EVERYTHING is beach themed? and The prices for the Shark Cards are cheap! $3.00 for 100,00? Everyone is going to be loaded, and its going to throw off the way the game runs. IMO, after the bugs were fixed and the $500,000 was given out, everything seemed to work well. Making money was easy, yet the prices of things made you work just that much harder. now any level 1 player can be as loaded as a level 50 or 100.

$100,000 doesn't even get you a sports car. I lost $40,000 just messing around in Free Mode last night. Money is too easily lost to want to pay out loads in shark cards.

Do you think EVERYTHING is beach themed? and The prices for the Shark Cards are cheap! $3.00 for 100,00? Everyone is going to be loaded, and its going to throw off the way the game runs. IMO, after the bugs were fixed and the $500,000 was given out, everything seemed to work well. Making money was easy, yet the prices of things made you work just that much harder. now any level 1 player can be as loaded as a level 50 or 100.

$100,000 doesn't even get you a sports car. I lost $40,000 just messing around in Free Mode last night. Money is too easily lost to want to pay out loads in shark cards.

Yeah, but I can round up change around the house and go get a sports car. I haven't lost a whole lot of cash, since ive been playing anyway. I hold on to it probably a little too much, but I would still get a card. I just cant believe how cheap they are in real money. I can be level 50, with lets say, $700,000, all legit, all from playing the game. My budd that's level 1 goes and gets a couple of the most expensive shark cards, and automatically is more loaded than me. Although I would have more stuff to spend it on, he could level up just by racing to unlock stuff. Im just afraid it will throw off the balance of the gameplay, that's all im getting at.

I like the idea of the shark cards, it's a nice option to have. I bought one after realizing I had blown most of my 500K stimulus on vehicle upgrades. After buying a shark card (I think the 200K one) I was able to get a sick apartment with the 10 car garage. I am only level 14-15, so I don't have a bunch of things to spend money on. I upgrade my weapons as the upgrades are unlocked and I'm not a big shopper for clothing. I do like the level unlocks for weapons, crazy clothes and even access to the strip club, the ability to buy property, etc. so that even if you are a level one with 1,000,000 in shark card money, you can't really spend it on dick.

• Like 1

icon11.gif

stoked about that

the hair cuts look kinda gay. was hoping for better beards too.

ill probably have to rock that pretty boy/stoner/hipster/beach QD shag tho. Still better than the pretty boy/stoner/hipster/beach QD shag they already had in the game.

Disappointed at the lack of safehouses and facial hair. Why make most of the stuff free too, where's the fun in attaining something new?

icon11.gif

it will also keep ur hands warm. its nature's pocket.

VErdl3a.png