DiO

GTAO Update - Beach Bum and Stimulus

icon11.gif

GTAV_Beach_Bum_Screen_25-10.jpg

Get ready to drop some sea shells with all new vehicles, weaponry and a load of new Jobs that are coming in November with the Beach Bum Pack.

Thank you to everyone for joining in GTA Online throughout this first month of its release, for all of your awesome Online Snapmatic pics and Crew videos that we’ve spotted, for your patience and understanding as we’ve been working through the initial teething issues of launching an online experience like this, and for your excellent feedback to the official [email protected] email address. Please keep it coming as it is really helping us plan for the future of the game. Here’s a quick update for all Grand Theft Auto Online players worldwide on what’s in store in the immediate future.

THE GTA$ STIMULUS PACKAGE

We know many of you are anxiously waiting for us to show you the GTA$ Stimulus Package money we announced a couple weeks back. As mentioned in that post, we of course want to ensure that game progress loss issues are sufficiently sorted before distributing the GTA$ to everyone. We have a few more tweaks and fixes to make in a new title update that will hit sometime next week and then we will distribute the cash.

THE BEACH BUM PACK

Coming in early November will be the first add-on content update, the Beach Bum Pack which will bring all-new beach themed vehicles and new weaponry that you’ll be able to use in both GTA Online and Story Mode. Plus new customization options for your GTA Online character including new tats, hairstyles and more. We’ll also be adding lots of brand new action-packed Jobs to play with Gang Attacks, Survivals, Last Team Standings, Parachutes, Deathmatches and Races that will have you bloodying up the waters and coastlines of the finest beach resorts across Los Santos and Blaine County.

THE CONTENT CREATOR

We are also working to bring you the debut of the first part of the GTA Online Content Creator this fall – giving players the ability to craft, publish, rate and play custom-made Deathmatch and Race Jobs. We’ll be keeping our eye open for exceptional ones that we’ll be stamping as ‘Rockstar Verified’ and will be featuring them here at the Newswire and as part of forthcoming GTA Online Social Club Events. Both the Content Creator and the Beach Bum Pack are free.

SOCIAL CLUB EVENT WEEKENDS

Starting in November will be the first Grand Theft Auto Online Social Club Event weekends which will bring special rewards and bonuses ranging from limited-edition in-game Event Crate Drops to in-game discount specials and even a special new GTA Online live-stream show hosted by Rockstar at the Social Club Events page and Rockstar Games Twitch page – plus prize pack giveaways of hard to find GTAV gear and more.

Stay tuned as we hope to have more information with more details and specific timings on these content updates as well as on GTA Online Heists and the new GTA Online Capture the Flag mode to share with you next week. We will also have initial details on more additional content coming for both Story Mode and GTA Online in the next few weeks.

http://www.rockstarg...ine-update.html

LOOK AT THAT FUCKING CAR! I WANT! I WANT!

• Like 5

dammit....why did i mod my cars so much...and why did i fill that fuckin garage. i'm a dumbass! nuts. lol i want that fuckin buggy too!! hahahaha

now...what to sell......

i'd kill for a secondary garage option....can't wait to see what's in this dlc. Better be a fuckin handlebar 'stach too.....dammit.....lol. but seriously, i want MY friggen 'stach mannnn. I wanna look different than 90% of the full blooded honkie crackers playin this damn game.

well here's to hoping! ... *lights joint...*

• Like 3

Better be a fuckin handlebar 'stach too...

this will come in handy for more biker gang pics like we did the other day

No mention of new safehouses.

ya that makes me want to cry

R* like to do free DLC packs, RDR had a lot of them. Although I think Sony and MS got pissy and wanted them to charge for them.

I don't really care about new vehicles to be honest, we're not even supposed to be able to afford the luxury supercars yet. I want mo'fuckin heists and villa safehouses.

Similar, but looks a lot more like a racing version. Shame they made the Injection a Baja Bug, since the decade that's from will prevent this new version from being the "Injection Classic."

Are you sure Vicey?

Am I sure about what? The only thing i'm sure about is your nipples sure are suckable and your tits - fuckable.

Only just seen this on the actual .../v/online webpage.

The Beach Bum Pack

Featuring 4 new amazing beach fun vehicles, over

300 new items of incredible down tempo leisure

wear and 2 new but not remotely relaxing weapons.

http://www.rockstarg...AOnline/content

So that's 2 more vehicles than i expected, and a fuckload more items...

Do you think EVERYTHING is beach themed? and The prices for the Shark Cards are cheap! $3.00 for 100,00? Everyone is going to be loaded, and its going to throw off the way the game runs. IMO, after the bugs were fixed and the $500,000 was given out, everything seemed to work well. Making money was easy, yet the prices of things made you work just that much harder. now any level 1 player can be as loaded as a level 50 or 100.