BlackSox9

What are the Vehicles in your Garage?

icon11.gif

its a glitch

and to my experience I can mod the sherif suv in any mod shop. did that one in sandy shores no problem

Ive only been able to mod it in that Sandy Shores one, thats one I meant when I said the North one. Tried in others and it wouldnt let me for some reason

My garage, before the cloud fucked me over....Again <_<

Good ole Roadtripmobile and my Entity

0_0.jpg

Good ole stinger GT glad i didn't lose this one.

0_0.jpg

My Badass Fib inspired Rancher. Oh the nostalgia. R.I.P. :(

0_0.jpg

These are all gone, that sucks ass because i fucking loved theses :'(

0_0.jpg

Ahh i'm soooo Glad i still have you Sabre Turbo :)

0_0.jpg

Still have this, but it's stock now.

0_0.jpg

After the rebuild of my garage.

Decided to redo the Coquette

0_0.jpg

My 392 Challenger inspired Gauntlet

0_0.jpg

Between this and my Sabre. the have the top slot

0_0.jpg

The car you take to the desert to dump a body

0_0.jpg

The BEAST!

0_0.jpg

I tried to make an old Indian out of this Bagger.

0_0.jpg

You know these

0_0.jpg

I tried to make an old Indian out of this Bagger.

0_0.jpg

You need gas tank 2 or 3. Also, a dark green paint job would help the look.

Shame there's no suicide knob option that will end with you crashing at every intersection. That would solidify the Indian look.

• Like 1

Haven't quite finished my garage yet but here's what I've got so far.

0_0.jpg

The Bodhi's great but I may be replacing it if the Beach Bum off-roaders are better.

0_0.jpg

I figured I may as well get a super car considering every random race i join is using them. The Vacca is the only one I like the look of and it's growing on me the more I drive it. My Elegy is in the background collecting dust. It was a great first racer and my bankroll was nearly completely built upon it but I don't have any use for it anymore.

0_0.jpg

I love my Carbonnizarre and I didn't even realize it was a convertible until after I'd bought it. I may change it to Ferrari red in the future though. The Tailgater is there in case I need a 4-door vehicle and at the moment it's completely stock.

0_0.jpg

The Bati is great as well but I see the Akuma speeding past me too often so I dunno if I'll keep it. The F620 was for free-roam before I had a sports car.

0_0.jpg

And my pride and joy. The Monroe was the first thing I bought when I got the stimulus package and I drive it everywhere. Absolutely love it.

The Khamelion was my home before i got my apartment but now it's sitting collecting dust as well. I also have a red/black Hotknife that I'll try to keep for as long as possible. It handles awful but I like the novelty of it.

• Like 1

How does one acquire the Bodhi online?

Start the mission titled Dirt Road and, when you spawn upon starting it, walk down the dirt road ( :v ) behind you.

This video explains it in better detail. It also tells you how to get the Tailgater, should you be so inclined.

That's a nice looking Monroe.

Yeah, if only I could move it to the front of the garage...

Also I just found my Tailgater outside my apartment. I thought I'd save it in case I need a 4-door for the heists

Most of my bikes have been posted elsewhere. Here's my beater collection.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

The Bodhi's wheels look a bit off under the bright garage lighting, but outside, the rust color and chrome look more like the other rusted parts and match nicely.

• Like 2

i love the beater series... i had the bodhi for a while, and i had a beat up tornado for a while too... i wanted the emperor but it's just slow as shit... but dat voodoo, i love it... mine is similar with the exception of the rims (mine are ghetto) and the bottom color is a dark gray...

and that truck, the rat-loader (i think) handles like shit... i sold the copy i ended up with from dio when i finished a mission in it... it's a bit much but it looks sweet as an MC vehicle...

I like the Rat-Loader's speed, and it takes hard jumps (read: accidental drops) pretty well. It's a solid, tough vehicle. My Emperor was destroyed 10 minutes after I made that post, and I'm unable to get it back, despite getting full coverage.

I want a beater Tornado, but I'm waiting to see if there's a way to get the convertible variant the Mariachi band drives in one of Trevor's side missions, with the guitars in the back seat and the Mexican flag stickers all over it.

I need to grind some races at some point. I don't have turbo unlocked for anything. At all.

I saw a tutorial how to copy a friends vehicle, don't think its patched yet, so id look for it on your next trip to the Tube. I don't even have a garage or apartment yet, but Im gonna have my Karin Rebel, a Bison, a badger(if I can find one), a BF Dune Buggy, the free Elergy, and whatever else for the last one. Hopefully the DLC cars are customizable, and If they are, I might think about adding my favorite of the three.

A custom surge comes in handy if you ever find yourself in a race with Sedans where custom vehicles are enabled..found myself wishing I had one the other night as I was dead last as I didn't have a Sedan of any kind in my garage..

Seriously considering replacing my Bullet with a Monroe. I think it looks better... similar; wide and low with the rear window louvres.

Seriously considering replacing my Bullet with a Monroe. I think it looks better... similar; wide and low with the rear window louvres.

Do it.

Awesome car.

• Like 1