BlackSox9

What are the Vehicles in your Garage?

Okay, nevermind then. What's the best car in the 'sports' category?
You can see the stats below: http://www.ign.com/w.../gta-5/Vehicles But there is other stats like weight which matters in corners. Penumbra is too heavy so it is steady in corners but a little slow and Rapid GT is too damn light, which makes it spins a LOT, MUCH LOT, dont try it. I've played with all sports cars (exception of Comet) and the Elegy is my favorite in therms of racing. Second is Feltzer and third is Carbonizzare. Also the Elegy is free.

How does the Banshee feel like when driving? I remember on GTA 4 it was still a sport yet in some aspects compete with supercars.

Banshee is like in GTA IV. He is a truly MUSCLE car (I don't know why it is in Sports Car anyway). In y opinion the Banshee were beautiful in GTA 3, like a Dodge Viper. Since GTA IV Banshee is very ugly to me. But have one of the best Accelerations in the game and feel like a muscle in the corners.

0_0.jpg

Not much but it's a start. Unmodded Peyote, Gauntlet and Phoenix. The Peyote because I like the look and feel and it has reasonable pace for getting from A to B, the other two because I needed decent base cars and I like how these two run.

• Like 1

I really wish there were Voodoos that weren't all rusty and shit... It's the perfect lowrider car. Also, I just bought a Benefactor Surano for $110k, and I must say it has really good stats for being one of the cheapest sportscars, with a top speed of 206mph. And it's a convertible.

0_0.jpg

• Like 1

karin rebel

deglasse sabre turbo

karin sultan

karin futo

elegy

and the one that looks like the Chrysler crossfire.

don't have the 10 car garage yet so the remaining 4 places are pending, and the above are likely to change at any moment, don't really want the elegy cause so many have one

I was also thinking of painting my Dominator purple and yellow, and now I probably will since it looks fucking awesome.

Its certainly a great looking car! Can't beat a good muscle car IMO ;) although I'm aiming to have a good variety of cars in my garage

I finally managed to scrimp together some money to replace my lost Bati... I went for the regular bati this time.

0_0.jpg

Same paint job as mine lol. Didn't notice during the Double Parking grind

Which 4 door car do you guys prefer?

I like Michael's car, Tailgater.

And just updating my garage photos:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Adder and Monroe.

Now the Tornado:

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I installed the Turbo on Monroe and it makes an aspiring sound and now it looks like so fake... I want the original sound back. =(

When I get my last car I will post the garage's photos.

• Like 2

Mostly muscle cars for some reason, I just like them. (Stripes and all that shit.)

Dominator

Sabre Turbo

Phoenix

Coquette

Banshee

Saving up to get the Stinger GT, but i'm getting a plane first (Velum.)

The other places i'll just fill up when I see something I like. I have a Carbon RS motorbike but i'm not too keen on it so I may get rid of it.