BlackSox9

What are the Vehicles in your Garage?

I have 6 vehicles atm

Bati (shit goes fast when heavily modded. I've killed myself a few times)

Gauntlet

Phoenix (people seem to dislike it. It got blown up 3 times yesterday)

Fusilade (great car, but I'm selling it when I get a Carbonizzare)

Elegy RH8 (rarely use it. I will sink it to bottom of the ocean at some point)

Surfer (slow but fun. It's not something I'll want to keep forever)

I only see myself keeping the Phoenix and Bati long term.

• Like 1

How do I get a merryweather mesa?

Pretty much, it's going to involve running for your life in a very slow car, and almost inevitably dying.

If you haven't already, do a bunch of races with cars from the off road class, enough to unlock turbo. You're going to need it. I still haven't unlocked it, so my Mesa is just for fun at the moment, not practicality.

My list of cars:

1- Gauntlet. My first car, and maybe my favorite. I love muscle cars!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

(You can see my Zion Cabrio in the background)

2- Elegy. My second car, I use it in races. Its the best car in the game for it. He got some pearlescent tint yesterday. What do you guys think?

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

3- Adder. I've bought it, finally! Some people bought Entity because he haves a great handling but I think he is ugly. My Matte Black Adder will be for race and I will buy a Cheetah someday for hangout. (which counts in the final 10 cars in my garage)

5- Penumbra. I love Mitsubishi Eclipse, that's all!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

6- Zion Cabrio. She is in White with black roof and I pretend she continue this way. I will mod it later and will be my coupe racing car, also she is beautiful.

7- Injection. I've already bought it, but I will mod and paint him later. He probably will be Black and red.

The next cars I pretend to buy:

8- 9F Cabrio or Carbonizzare or Bullet. (I like this 3)

9- Monroe or Stinger or Z-Type. (Probably will be Monroe because he is also good in racing)

10- Free Space for selling Ballers or maybe it will keep one of the cars above. (Or maybe a Bucaneer)

And yes, I don't like any SUVs, Trucks, Bikes or Compact cars (Actually, I hate bikes and maybe this is the reason I love GTA 3). I love muscle cars but GTA V has a few of them. I've played with Sabre Turbo too much in GTA IV, like Comet, Infernus and SultanRS. All cars that I played so much in GTA IV I don't wanna see them in GTA V.

Yea! I finally got a temporary house, my two cars. I got my Sabre of course and a murdered out buffalo for those times when 2 guns just ain't enough ;)

And it posted twice. okay well i can't delete this so i guess i'll turn it in to something useful

So i drove an adder up Chilad

0_0.jpg

I have a mess of cars atm. I'm planning on buying a few, so i'll post me current set, and my wishlist set.

Currently have:

Hotknife

Kameleon

Sandking

Oricle

Buffallo

Fugative

Elegy RH8

Entity XF

Bati 801RR

Eventually want:

Hotknife

vehicles-muscle-hotknife.jpg

Stinger GT

vehicles-sports-classics-stinger-gt.jpg

Feltzer

vehicles-sports-feltzer.jpg

Vacca

vehicles-super-vacca.jpg

Cheetah

vehicles-super-cheetah.jpg

Fugative or Sentinel XS

vehicles-sedans-fugitive.jpg /vehicles-sports-sentinel-xs.jpg

Super Diamond

vehicles-sports-super-diamond.jpg

Entity XF

vehicles-super-entity-xf.jpg

Z-Type

vehicles-sports-classics-z-type.jpg

Bati 801RR

vehicles-motorcycles-bati-801rr.jpg

I think we should be able to own more than one garage as mentioned before. 10 cars it not enough for the amount of time i'm going to be spending on this game. And there's so many lower end cars i want to keep for sentimental reasons.

icon11.gif

Only supercar im getting is the Bullet cause the ford GT has a touch of old school in its design. It's a good looking car.

You like the old school design? Why not get the Pagassi Monroe then? Is a bit of a cross between the Ford GT and the Lamborghini Miura. I like the classic chassis.

I'm debating on which muscle car I should have: Dominator, Sabre or Gauntlet? I need to make room for a Z type in my garage.

Sabre. Always Sabre ;)

I suggest Bucaneer, its the most good looking muscle in GTA V.

I think we should be able to own more than one garage as mentioned before. 10 cars it not enough for the amount of time i'm going to be spending on this game. And there's so many lower end cars i want to keep for sentimental reasons.

icon11.gif

Only supercar im getting is the Bullet cause the ford GT has a touch of old school in its design. It's a good looking car.

You like the old school design? Why not get the Pagassi Monroe then? Is a bit of a cross between the Ford GT and the Lamborghini Miura. I like the classic chassis.

I think Rockstar will add more safehouses to buy, like mansions or farms and it will be more space to our cars, or maybe you can have a safehouse AND a garage simultaneously later.

8- 9F Cabrio or Carbonizzare or Bullet.

Do not get a 9F. The handling is so dreadful, it'll remind you of GTA IV. It is the only car I have driven in this game that hasn't had good handling.

8- 9F Cabrio or Carbonizzare or Bullet.

Do not get a 9F. The handling is so dreadful, it'll remind you of GTA IV. It is the only car I have driven in this game that hasn't had good handling.

Thanks for the tip but if I buy one it will not be for racing purposes. Try to race in a Z-Type, you will see how good 9F is in curves.

icon11.gif

Cause its not that fast. tops at 165

icon11.gif

Cause its not that fast. tops at 165

I just want to be able to drive my JB700 with machine guns and spikes. Imagine coming out of your garage with those idiot bounty hunters standing outside and you come out in your car and gun them all down. then drive off in to the sunset with the theme to James bond playing. I think when they first done the car I think it was suppose to have a bullet proof rear.

Those spikes have no practical use, because cops don't appear solely behind you in a single file line like they're set to do in that mission. In an actual chase, those fuckers come from everywhere, and their cars defy physics, continuing to roll along undeterred on their bare rims. Other than that, they would be used solely for trolling other players.

Okay, nevermind then. What's the best car in the 'sports' category?

You can see the stats below:

http://www.ign.com/w.../gta-5/Vehicles

But there is other stats like weight which matters in corners. Penumbra is too heavy so it is steady in corners but a little slow and Rapid GT is too damn light, which makes it spins a LOT, MUCH LOT, dont try it.

I've played with all sports cars (exception of Comet) and the Elegy is my favorite in therms of racing. Second is Feltzer and third is Carbonizzare. Also the Elegy is free.

Okay, nevermind then. What's the best car in the 'sports' category?
You can see the stats below: http://www.ign.com/w.../gta-5/Vehicles But there is other stats like weight which matters in corners. Penumbra is too heavy so it is steady in corners but a little slow and Rapid GT is too damn light, which makes it spins a LOT, MUCH LOT, dont try it. I've played with all sports cars (exception of Comet) and the Elegy is my favorite in therms of racing. Second is Feltzer and third is Carbonizzare. Also the Elegy is free.

How does the Banshee feel like when driving? I remember on GTA 4 it was still a sport yet in some aspects compete with supercars.