BlackSox9

What are the Vehicles in your Garage?

Like the title states, what 10 vehicles do you have in your garage? Or what 10 vehicles would you like to have?

Also what makes these vehicles unique, and worthy of being in your garage?

I'll get us started with my 10 ~

1) Exemplar - This is my main ride for missions, it seats 4 players and has great acceleration, speed & handling. It has a "Midnight Blue" Pearlescent Paint-Job.

2) Batti 800 - The only Motorbike in my Garage. It has a Chrome paintjob and is mainly only used for Motorbike Races. Great acceleration and handling.

3) Vacca - Probably my favourite Super Car now. It probably has the best handling out of all of the Super Cars, alongside great acceleration.

4) Adder - Who doesn't like a Bugatti Veyron. And I'm sure that most people will have one of these in their garage eventually ( once they can afford it ). It has a Matte Blue and Black Paint-Job.

5) Carbonizarre - It's design is inspired by a Ferrari. Has a great top speed, acceleration and handling along with a great engine sound. It's got a Chrome Paint-Job and a Carbon-Fibre Hood.

6) Gauntlet - My only Muscle Car, it looks great with a Matte Black and Red Paint-Job and Red "Rod" Muscle Rims. Has great handling when drifting around corners in it.

7) Stinger GT - My Old-School Sports Car. Looks great with a "Wine-Red" Pearlescent Paint-Job. The handling for this car is a little stiffer, making it even more fun to drive. Fighting with the controls on corners is great.

8) Z Type - My other Old-School Sports Car. Nothing looks more "gangsta" then this rolling around with a "Gold Pearlescent" Paint Job, and Yellow "Dollar" Lowrider Rims. Oh, and the POWER!!!

9) Entity XF - This car looks unbelievable with a new paintjob and when fully customized. And the speed and handling are exceptional.

10) Feltzer - Probably my favourite sports car, when fully upgraded this car looks great, sounds great, and handles GREAT. I have an "Ultra-Blue" Pearlescent Paint-Job for this.

Edited by bOnEs
removed the "10" from the topic title...

Nothing too special thus far, as I just bought my new place today, but I have my Daemon, both variants of Merryweather's Mesa (thanks for calling the mercs on me, Mercy), and my main transport, my Double T.

After doing a few races in it, I'll be buying an Entity XF at some point. Beyond that, I have no vehicular aspirations.

• Like 2

1) Bati 800

2) Adder

3) Entity FX

4) Sabre Turbo

5) Bravado Dominator

6) Vapid Sandking XL

7) Vacca

And now I'm saving up for more awesome cars. Any recommendations? Something with good handling and breaking preferably.

Edit: It annoys me how you can't see what all the cars look like on the website, anyone know why?

i don't want a supercar... i think they're overrated and overpriced...

my best car (and favorite choice to use) is a 4-door oracle... it has just about every upgrade i unlocked...

my ultimate favorite is the 2-door classic sports car, the peyote :D... it's for cruising around picking up chicks...

i also have a faggio...

another car i plan on pimping out is the 4WD 4-seater bison... it looks pretty much like a dodge truck, but i was thinking about making that my blaine county cruise-mobile... i should take her for a test run...

other than that, i don't really have anything else in there worthy of mention... i am in no rush to fill my garage at all...

the oracle is pretty damn fast when upgraded... i don't mind the driving, and i really don't want to drop 250K on one either... i might have one eventually, but it will never be a main ride because i find most super cars to look fugly...

^

i agree Bones. my opinion is no super car ever, past or future will ever be better than an '86-'88 Firebird. Top speed means sfa to me. it's about the look, feel and it HAS to rumble, not whine like them super cars.

Buffalo

Gaulent

phoenix

the free Elergy

Sand king xl

Hexter

BF Injection

Grandeur (FIB look alike suv)

that's it so far

why do i have 'em? simple. i likes 'em

• Like 1

I've got three supercars, from now on I'm planning on getting some dope ass muscle cars, or regular sportscars. Just bought a Vapid Bullet, and I must say I prefer it to my Adder.

another car i plan on pimping out is the 4WD 4-seater bison... it looks pretty much like a dodge truck, but i was thinking about making that my blaine county cruise-mobile... i should take her for a test run...

The four-door Bison actually seats 6. If it's fast enough when modified, that would be one hell of a getaway car for the upcoming heists. The whole crew escapes together.

• Like 2

Daemon - all asthetic mods pretty much, black paintjob of course.

Carbon RS - orange rims and white wall tires, hnnnngggggg

Elegy

Hotknife - candy red and dark blue, mainly for showing off...

Sabre Turbo - light metallic blue. just sexy.

Futo - basically my rally car

and a mountain bike.

icon11.gif

Only supercar im getting is the Bullet cause the ford GT has a touch of old school in its design. It's a good looking car.

Other than that, fuck them.

I'll post pics of my cars when I get my 10 car garage on the go.

right now I have

Daemon

BF Injection

Sandking XL

Ruiner

Merrywether Mesa

and one more car im not at liberty to disclose. I'll show yalls when she is done