TreeFitty

iGTA Crew Discussion (ranks, emblems, etc)

I was thinking about themes and such. I looked at 70s/disco fonts but ended up making a 60s/hippie font emblem instead:

08f0635370dc1948b4e467466b7593672d3d55d5

Groovy, baby.

It's Otiz' personally designed emblem ;)

• Like 1

dam bones, easily your best graphic yet. And another reason for me to be pissed off I can't put emblems on my first character.

Might have to convert wilburr into an old biker dude for awhile.

i need to make a lot of adjustments to it, but yea, its not too shabby... the jackass was pre-made tho, lol... i'll look into making the original jackal, in a simpler form of course...

i think my best logo was either the off-road or pimp one tho lol....

so umm, i made this B)...

attachicon.gifjackassigta copy.jpg

got any better ideas for the middle instead of a jackass?? :lol:...

you work on this anymore yet? 

I thought you would have published it by now. I was thinking I might bother to edit the middle bit. 

Really tho, I think the donkey looks great 

My only regret with the Asylum MC crew is suggesting San Andreas for the bottom rocker, instead of Nomad, or skipping the bottom rocker altogether. I guess it doesn't matter much, since Rockstar doesn't give a single fuck about story mode. It'll be the better part of a decade before we see another city, and I'm anticipating San Fierro, anyway. Las Venturas is excluded because it's DLC material, and Rockstar has no soul anymore.

• Like 1

support ticket submitted.... i am gonna hound their support on twitter if i don't get a response when i wake up tomorrow... this is just downright unacceptable... i have never had an issue publishing a logo before, so i have no idea what the fuck i did wrong on this one...

My only regret with the Asylum MC crew is suggesting San Andreas for the bottom rocker, instead of Nomad, or skipping the bottom rocker altogether. I guess it doesn't matter much, since Rockstar doesn't give a single fuck about story mode. It'll be the better part of a decade before we see another city, and I'm anticipating San Fierro, anyway. Las Venturas is excluded because it's DLC material, and Rockstar has no soul anymore.

it's not a terribly difficult logo to re-make... it's possible i could make it again, but the text wouldn't look nearly as good since there isn't a text option for some reason...