TreeFitty

iGTA Crew Discussion (ranks, emblems, etc)

icon11.gif

i invited solidmojo to the crew. not sure what is Social club name is. he joined old skooler throught the friends list last IGTA night. he had no idea what he got himself into lol

wasnt using a mic at the time but he does have one

One of our crew members from the UK GreyGoose wants in on the igta Crew nights. Said he had never got a confirmation email for the website or something... But wouod sign up for igta nights if he could post.

Are you still glitching these into the emblem creator or do you have waaaaaay too much time on you hands? I know they patched "importing" custom things but never saw anyone mention another way.

Also first one. If you can make the outline a little thicker (since the logo is so small on clothing/most vehicles) do it.

icon11.gif

I'm importing paths. but now you have to do it one shape at a time. it took pretty long to do this one. I can't open it again and edit it. I'd have to start over. Not really willing to. Rather move on to different things. Just one and done emblems. Just gonna get a good variety. I can make it in illustrator with a thick outline if someone else feels like importing it.

it's not really a glitch if R* continues to feature logos created this way in their crew cut articles and such... my friend is rocking an oakland raiders logo for his logo, which actually looks badass lol :lol:... he turned the entire layer into one path by adding 1px lines connecting all the elements... you don't even see them...

post-24-0-43130400-1397797339.jpg

post-24-0-06393000-1397797497_thumb.jpg

clever mother fucker lol... it's not the full logo yet, but it's a damn big chunk of it...

no one has yet to publicly abuse this procedure, but it's certainly a lot more of a bitch to do than the last one... it's still doable tho...

• Like 1

icon11.gif

I'm importing paths. but now you have to do it one shape at a time. it took pretty long to do this one. I can't open it again and edit it. I'd have to start over. Not really willing to. Rather move on to different things. Just one and done emblems. Just gonna get a good variety. I can make it in illustrator with a thick outline if someone else feels like importing it.

So both glitching and way too much time. :P Maybe I'll give this a try some day to test it out. what bones ^posted above^ should ease the time a little.

icon11.gif

Getting some randoms wanting to add me and shit. So far Im just telling them to register here. probably a good way to weed out people who dont wanna play by the rules and be in the community.

• Like 1

Hopefully once the summer gets here, ill have time to get into some shenanigans with the crew. I don't think ive actually been part of any since the game came out. I think ive randomly joined a few of Ace's sessions, but that's about it.

• Like 1