TreeFitty

iGTA Crew Discussion (ranks, emblems, etc)

Yeah, do MLK day. Everyone can dress in black and white for that one. :D

As for the logo I say do some sort of black and white yin yang sort of thing.

that's what we were doing with the jackal logo... dio did a christmas theme, and i requested a new years one... so do we really need to go through a new logo process again? if so, then you'd better start giving the graphic guys something to go by since it's us that has to do it...

still need a new slogan too <_<...

My bad, i meant base logo with the jackal, and have stuff happening around it, seasonal themes etc. Not just the text.

You know, when you say disrespectful racist shit like that and it's not even a little funny it makes you look like a bigot.

Chill out, honky. Im still nonplussed.

Actions speak louder than words, and dear i say, i have a (as in one) black friend. He's my source for the black man cutting coke with the welfare debit card, which he tried to sell to me under market value so he could buy more coke. Now, he could have been white, but for the purposes of truth, he was black. Sorry kuz. Maybe if i had no black friends i wouldn't have offended you.

Besides, i was mostly for the mlk jackal, provided we get a flaming homo jackal next month....

Because the Xbox side of things is deader than Eva Braun's nostril hair. Add me, I'll help you grind some missions sometime. I don't use my mic, so be prepared for cringe-inducing levels of awkward silence.

icon11.gif

A user at the social club asked to add me as a friend. I think after commenting on some of my top photos. He said he registered to the site after I told him about it.

I invited him to the igta crew

his name is mujii123

So yay, maybe a new arrival to igta nights perhaps