Sign in to follow this  
Qdeathstar

American Horror Story

Im almost certain there was a topic about this show somewhere, but anyway, i get a hard on every time i watch that show. Theresa farmiga makes me cum...

Anywho, here is the trailer for this season, i just watched the premier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz2f_S5yPpc

To bad fucking her means death, ill just have to settle for facial bukkake.

New season looks incredible, I enjoyed the premiere.

Really great casting on this show, and I like that they keep using the same people. Jessica Lange has been better every season. The chick with Down syndrome makes me laugh In a very inappropriate and offensive manner every time she's on-screen.

Only watched the first season, at risk of alienating massacre: I shipped Tate and Violet. I've been meaning to watch Asylum and now Coven but haven't got around to watching it. Tate is probably one of the best characters ever IMO.

Evan Peters (Tate/Kit/Kyle) is never going to beat his character in the first season for me, but I enjoyed his character in Asylum. Looking forward to this construct situation in Coven.

He is going to be playing Quicksilver in the new X-Men movie, however, and those movies have been absolute shit, so we'll see how much of a fan I truly am.

Just started this a couple days ago on Netflix. Seen two episodes. Badass. Legit psychological horror throughout with some decent acting. I'm way into the kind of shit they cover on this show. I just hope I start seeing some apparitions and more demonic scenes.

Turns out Kyle's Mom was a big fan of "little Kyle". Weird episode.

I think that was gratuitous...

No point in it, unless it was meant to be excuse for him to do what he did in that one scene...

I think this show is mostly retarded. And the acting sucks.

Peace.

Troll.

I'm sad now. That new teaser that was supposedly Twisty (the one where he's swinging) I guess isn't really him. It's just an actor portraying what Twisty will look like in the show because I guess AHS doesn't show actual characters in the little teasers.... only trailers.

Freakshow looks like it's going to be the best one so far. Jessica Lange is hottt

Agreed.

Asylum has been my favorite, so far. Really needed more Bloody Face, though. Heavy amphetamine use and a mask made of human flesh just speaks to me, for some reason.

I haven't watched Coven yet. Didn't appeal to me.

One of the great things about this show s every season is different so you don't have to watch every season, only the ones that look interesting.