Sign in to follow this  
Rob

Online Vehicle Spawns

They're pretty common by Sandy Shores and the northern coast of the Alamo Sea. Drive other vans out there to increase the chance of it spawning.

Good luck. May you start some LSD-fueled hippie adventures soon.

• Like 1

Now its worth it to do all the vehicle collection you can... 7k for 5 minutes of work is golden compared to how much everything else is paying,

the shiny bf surfer shows up on the east side. road that goes to the research lab, forks off to the right to a dirt road that takes a 'S' turn to the beach. the van spawns during the evening hours up to about 12-1am-ish. not every nite, but it WILL show up. i just grabbed mine there 2 days ago.

the road that leads out into the rural areas from the oil fields and micheal's scrap yard. goes north north east....ish....

this is the east side beach that has that rock tunnel on the right side of the beach as u come down the road. also, a gang fight is there too

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Is there a particular part of town where ballers are more common?

I find them quite regularly around Bahama Mama's or near where Grove St is

Does anyone know where the Albany Manana spawns or somewhere they might appear?

all 3 gangs regularly spawn the buccaneer, the manana, or the tornado... the families near franklin's house, ballas in grove st., and the vagos to the east of grove street, in a projects/apartments like setting...

• Like 2