The Riddle Topic

As I was going to St. Ives,

I met a man with seven wives,

Each wife had seven sacks,

Each sack had seven cats,

Each cat had seven kits:

Kits, cats, sacks, and wives,

How many were there going to St. Ives?

As I was going to St. Ives, I met a man with seven wives, Each wife had seven sacks, Each sack had seven cats, Each cat had seven kits: Kits, cats, sacks, and wives, How many were there going to St. Ives?

One. I'm the only one going. That one's from Die Hard with a Vengeance.

Ok let's give this a shot....

Imagine you are inside of a cube. Each of the six walls is comprised of 3 feet of concrete and 3 feet of steel. How do you escape the cube?

I'm already outside. I'm just imagining I'm in the cube.

Got it... Just imagine you ARENT in the cube

Here's a good one I've always enjoyed:

There is a man sprinting down a hallway with an envelope. The lights flicker and go out, then immediately come back on. The man continues his journey, in despair. What was in the envelope?

I used to get these on the back of my Rizlas. Fond memories.

Acting on a tip of, the police raid a flat to arrest a suspected murderer. They don't know what he looks like but they know his name and know that he is in the flat. The police burst into the flat and see a bricklayer, cab driver, an electrician and a fireman. They immediately arrest the firemen . How do they know they've got the murderer?

Acting on a tip of, the police raid a flat to arrest a suspected murderer. They don't know what he looks like but they know his name and know that he is in the flat. The police burst into the flat and see a bricklayer, cab driver, an electrician and a fireman. They immediately arrest the firemen . How do they know they've got the murderer?

The fireman is the only one who isn't dead!!!

I used to get these on the back of my Rizlas. Fond memories. Acting on a tip of, the police raid a flat to arrest a suspected murderer. They don't know what he looks like but they know his name and know that he is in the flat. The police burst into the flat and see a bricklayer, cab driver, an electrician and a fireman. They immediately arrest the firemen . How do they know they've got the murderer?
The fireman is the only one who isn't dead!!!

Nope. I'm sad that it isn't the correct answer, though, Given the nature of the riddle.

The fireman is black. Mystery solved.

Edit: Alternatively, the murders were committed with a fire axe.

They don't know what he looks like but they know his name.

He was called Leroy...Hmmmmm

Still a nope.

I used to get these on the back of my Rizlas. Fond memories. Acting on a tip of, the police raid a flat to arrest a suspected murderer. They don't know what he looks like but they know his name and know that he is in the flat. The police burst into the flat and see a bricklayer, cab driver, an electrician and a fireman. They immediately arrest the firemen . How do they know they've got the murderer?

I've got two answers:

1: Those were various disguises used by the murderer, and he was currently disguised as a fireman.

2: The other three people were seen through a window.

Because he was the only dude?

When you aren't smoking weed anymore and you don't roll your own cigs you miss out on so much!

I wouldn't have passed my GCSEs otherwise.

5204389355_606bdd5b24_z.jpg

Thank you, friends. New riddle also