Sign in to follow this  
spiritcrusher77

The Riddle Topic

I guess I'll just post a riddle then.

Two men were going to have an old-fashioned gun duel. Backing up to the tracks, one found a strategic position on a hill. The other one was by the river. Before a shot was fired, one of them ran off. Later that day, the police found a dead body mangled, with a shotgun next to it. It was in the position that it was in to begin with. How did he die?

Filthy hobbitsis

Haven't read the one tower. Not a fan of steven king. A friend keeps telling me to read it but time is scarce these days

My geometry teacher gives us bonuses on our tests like we're retarded or some shit...

"An engineer's brother just got married, but the one who married does not have a brother, how is this possible?"

Took me a good two seconds to figure it out.

I have no eyes, but I see all. I have no ears but I hear all. I can travel through time to kiss my own lips. G. W. Bush nor Satan is more wicked than I. I have no wings yet I can fly.

What am I?

I have no eyes, but I see all. I have no ears but I hear all. I can travel through time to kiss my own lips. G. W. Bush nor Satan is more wicked than I. I have no wings yet I can fly. What am I?

I would have to say Light.

Nope.

Ok let's give this a shot....

Imagine you are inside of a cube. Each of the six walls is comprised of 3 feet of concrete and 3 feet of steel. How do you escape the cube?

Saw your leg in half, two halves make a hole, crawl through the hole.

Ok let's give this a shot....

Imagine you are inside of a cube. Each of the six walls is comprised of 3 feet of concrete and 3 feet of steel. How do you escape the cube?

I'm already outside. I'm just imagining I'm in the cube.

• Like 1

A good guy and a bad guy are sitting in a bar. The bad guy brings a bottle of brandy. The good guy brings a bomb. The only problem is the bad guy forgets to bring something that could have saved his life. What does he forget? (By spiritcrusher77)

He forgot ice......Poor bastard :no: