Sign in to follow this  
PHX DaKoTa A3

Things you LIKE about GTA Online?

Anything at all?

I like the amount of activities you can do such as races, missions, robberies etc

The general fooling around in free roam.....if you haven't already done it then try parking a car in front of a shop door just as someone is robbing it...comedy gold watching them trying to escape!....yeah I'm one of those idiots haha

• Like 1

The mission where 4 people in jets chase 4 people on dirt bikes over the hills and into Los Santos. That's really good fun.

I'm suddenly getting a $5000 bounty every time I enter online. I am playing invite only when this happens.

I guess the game wants to keep giving me five grand as an apology.

the highest bonty i had was 9000. just play with friends, have them kill u and give u the cash if ya don't want to wait it out. StillJustMe, Parker and I did that a few times.

Your comment as you're pointing a shotgun at me. 'Alright Rob I'll shoot you in the head to make it quick' I was in tears hey

if you haven't already done it then try parking a car in front of a shop door just as someone is robbing it...comedy gold watching them trying to escape!....yeah I'm one of those idiots haha

This. I was laughing for ages when he was surrounded by police too!

• Like 1

I love the freedom of the game. Yesterday my friend got a Cargobob and them I had the idea to be lifted in the top of a building.

That's the view:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

And them I jumped in the car all the way back and my car didn't suffer a scratch.

And them I called another friend to enter my car and we went to bounty hunter another players in a car being lifted by a Cargobob.

THIS is fun. A fun that you create, and the game supports the idea very well...