Kwarb

Single Player DLC

I really hope they add the feature to show and hide armor and parachutes in SP... And add more cars to the vehicle selling websites while they are added. two little features that would be awesome...

• Like 1

I'm really hoping they announce a Story DLC before the PS4/XBone versions come out. I don't expect a release this year, just a trailer before Christmas. I'm thinking along the same lines as Massacre, with the new area, like Las Ventures or some other county in LS, with some fresh new gameplay elements.

R* tend to take their time, that is known. But in the past year, they've released small DLC's for GTAO and worked on Optimizing GTA V for PS4/XBone/PC. That does not take an entire workforce like Rockstar North. They have had a year so far to create a Story DLC, and I'm sure it wont disappoint. Whether it's new interior locations on the current map, or an Island (a bit like Catalina) or a new county to fly to, it has to be something more than a few missions, to keep the less hardcore fans playing.

Not releated to above:

One idea that struck me, is what if they finally added some snow to the mountains, especially Chiliad, and opened Pala Springs for business. Would a skiing minigame be out of the question...?Their must be some real world skiing resorts in California.

As much as a new island would be a small and easy addition, I doubt they'll add more land. I could see them adding an oil platform out in the ocean or something to that effect. Maybe another mega yacht or even a whole ship off the coast somewhere.

It's the only smart way to add Las Venturas. I really want to see all of San Andreas on next-gen, but I've said it a thousand times before, and I'll keep saying it until it happens:

Las Venturas cannot support its own game. It is DLC material, at best.

i think last time, they added three characters, this time they could and three islands, and you just fly to each place.

It's two famous streets (the old strip is better), a suburb, and some desert. All of my meh. All of it. Besides, Venturas would only be relevant as an add-on for a game about heists. Unless Rockstar keeps the same theme for GTA VI, LV will not be relevant again. Even then, with another game about heists, LV isn't enough.

No one would get nostalgic over San Andreas if it had only been set in Las Venturas.

Also, the mob has been dead in Vegas for 20 years. The only criminals running that town are working for the tourism board.

• Like 2

If they do add more land in the form of an island, it would be cool if a construction site randomly appeared on a part of the coast with a sign saying "San Fierro Bridge Construction Site: Completion date xx/xx/xxxx" as a sort of easter egg announcement of the dlc...

A throwback to the old days of locked bridges...

• Like 3

Guys R* has released a trailer for heists:-

Ahhh its coming.

http://www.rockstarg...eos/video/11250

Ekk, attack helicopter, harriers, aircraft carriers, dignity, Gas mask for massacre. jaw has dropped. They are saying early 2015 so i think its a case of here we go again, lol. At least there is a trailer.

• Like 1