Kwarb

Single Player DLC

I realy don't mind the grind either, but I do agree with Qd that the prices in game are too high. Sure, I could go blow 5 bucks on a shark card and get me something nice, but for the people like me who just want to have fun with the game,instead of worrying about getting broke like in real life, they should lower the prices a tad bit so we can access the content a little faster online. Plus, when are they going to release the special edition content for sale? Really want that Deagle...

The high prices make it too costly to buy shark cards

I would be fine if we could grind or spend 5, but grid or spend 50.... Seems like the only option is to grind.

I don't take pride in doing things over and over again.... I don't play fps....

Apparently after the latest update in apartments there are random people sitting at your computer desk. Some are speculating that it is related to heists coming but of course this is just speculation. I haven't seen Rockstar say "it's a glitch with the update. our bad" or anything, though.

The CE content is available on Xbox as far as I could tell - it was gonna cost 40,000 MS points or about NZ$70....

I don't have Xbox but I would check again. It would have been big news if you could actually download the extra content already (and everyone that spent the extra cash to pre-order the CE would royally bitch).

this must be an xbox thing because no one is seeing them in our online sessions... i posted a photo of him in the snapmatic thread from someone on my SC feed...

0_0.jpg

i think heists might be coming sooner than we think... quite possibly the next update ;)...

• Like 2

I bought the Alpha and the Jesta. Didn't take long to grind, and considering how generous the resale value is on bought cars now, i managed to get 600k for my Cheetah. I wont be buying the jet, i just don't need it. And i'm not sure, but is the Turismo R as fast as the Adder? because i wont need it for anything other than speed. That may be a long term purchase, but I've tried it offline, and i don't need one right now.

I was gonna mention the guy in the heist room, didn't see anything about it here. Pretty cool. The flood of masks, the guy in the heist room, the renaming of 'home' to 'apartment number' makes me think that The Business Pack is only the start of something bigger. Wasn't it first called The Dangerous Business Pack? I think they held back a few features for whatever reason.

• Like 1

Gtaforums says the Adder is faster. Here are the stats some guy posted there.

Turismo:

Top speed ~8.1

Acceleration ~8.8

Braking ~3.7

Traction ~8.0

Adder is:

Top speed 8.6

Acceleration 8.0

Braking 3.3

Traction 7.6

Entity is:

Top speed 8.3

Acceleration 8.2

Braking 2.7

Traction 8.3

• Like 1

How cool are the clothing and character customization options with the new pack? haven't had a ps3 for a couple weeks, so im itching to check shit out. ive only seen willy wonka-esque pictures so far...oh, and are there any universal car mods that came with it as well? seen a few different wheels on youtube, but Im not sure if they came with the pack or not.

Yeah, a new suit might suit my second character... Wont really go with my Redneck themed first character as much.

So, anyone thought more into this at all?

R*:

GTAV Story Mode Updates. For those ready to jump back into the story of Grand Theft Auto V, we have big plans for substantial additions in 2014 continuing Michael, Franklin and Trevor's action, mayhem and unexpected adventures iGTAV Story Mode Updates. For those ready to jump back into the story of Grand Theft Auto V, we have big plans for substantial additions in 2014 continuing Michael, Franklin and Trevor's action, mayhem and unexpected adventures in Southern San Andreas..

When they say "Southern San Andreas", do they mean LS, or do they mean somewhere else? That's like saying Southern California, which to me sounds like San Diego or something. If they added a whole chunk of land, that is also great for GTAO's future.

Maybe that's wishfull thinking. That's a huge project.