Kwarb

Single Player DLC

There's more trusting 8 year olds on xbox then. Try bottling an experienced player with any gun and plenty of ammo... Not that easy.

I'm sort of pissed off by the 5000% increase in cost of crew emblems on clothes, that's super ridiculous, especially if you change your clothes as often as i do... R* have nerf'd a lot since GTAO's release, and the only thing they have buffed is the small earning of money and RP for failing jobs, instead of: $0; 0-RP. They really are going about the cash card promotion the wrong way. It's causing a bad atmosphere among fans. I'm not too bothered by the money reduction, but they do need to chuck in something rewarding like Heists SOON!

• Like 1

There's more trusting 8 year olds on xbox then. Try bottling an experienced player with any gun and plenty of ammo... Not that easy.

I'm sort of pissed off by the 5000% increase in cost of crew emblems on clothes, that's super ridiculous, especially if you change your clothes as often as i do... R* have nerf'd a lot since GTAO's release, and the only thing they have buffed is the small earning of money and RP for failing jobs, instead of: $0; 0-RP. They really are going about the cash card promotion the wrong way. It's causing a bad atmosphere among fans. I'm not too bothered by the money reduction, but they do need to chuck in something rewarding like Heists SOON!

Don't you have about 5 mil that someone gifted you?

Yeah i spent it all on my other character, to start a fresh, i like earning money properly, i like playing missions, jobs, races, etc. But i'm still not bothered by the amount they give, as long as it covers my ammunition bills.

They're responding in the worst way possible to people using the now-fixed exploits. It's not like it offset anything. There is no in-game economy to speak of, and some guy having several million dollars is irrelevant. A guy can exploit his way to a tank, but I can still lure him to a killbox where I've placed a line of sticky bombs I acquired using only the chump change a mission pays out nowadays.

As I've said in the past, Rockstar should have consulted someone with MMO experience before trying something similar. The way they're handling all this makes them look clueless.

I find some of the easiest missions have some of the biggest pay outs, of both cash and RP, and the hardest ones aren't even worth the time, ammo, and patience to complete. Did a mission for Trevor on hard mode (1.5xRP) and received an unbelievable amount of RP ( for what I normally get, anyway) and cash, $10000.

They'd better be out before Christmas and they'd better be awesome. I enjoyed the heist idea in SP but they were on fairly easy, especially the final one (I basically had no police attention). I'd love a heist that actually requires thought and patience rather than go from A to B, sneak in, take something, kill some cops, flee the scene and you're done.

• Like 4

I was really disappointed with how structured the scores in Story Mode were. Exactly two options for each heist was underwhelming -- I'd like for the players to assume the role of Lester and plan each aspect of each job independently.

*keeps dreaming*

I didn't mind that bit. It was a first attempt at giving players a proper choice and I think that while it was underwhelming it was solid. I do expect more in regards to planning and choices in future SP installments. Someone here noted that different players will have different objectives during heists so I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with but they really have to get it right after all the messing around they've done.

but they really have to get it right after all the messing around they've done.

My confidence in this respect is dropping. They seem more interested in protecting their imaginary economy.

I've invested over 90 hours in online alone. to get jobs that pay 2-3k after that investment on my part is just shit.

the single player heists were almost the same thing, no matter the option... the only difference was lots of enemies or hardly any enemies... the heist idea is built upon the online community IMO... it's something still being tweaked to cater to all sorts of play styles... but that's probably why they've been nurfing the mission payout; the heists are gonna be replayed over and over and soon enough we'll all have a billion dollars...

i think they're just trying to keep it level until that moment hits... but when i have friends with $10M and i am under a million it makes that argument irrelevant... a lot of people already made their money waiting for the heists... to them, hopefully the experience is a payoff or they add some new expensive items to make it worth their while... otherwise they're just along for the ride...

• Like 1

Honestly, until heists, new items to buy, like stated above, and the working stock market comes out, there is NO economy. there isn't anything fluctuating at all. people either make money grinding or glitching, and they loose it by blowing it or dying. There is more of an economy in SP, because your actions cause stock to fall and rise, and you make or loose cash. Online crews could Stock Battle other crews to make more money, or loose more. The heists fuel it. Until any of this happens, we are just Leveling up and working regular, minimum wage jobs.

• Like 1

Hey pepes, after the 1.06 update I created a 2nd character and got the same amount of money as my first one. Then when I went to spend my money on my 2nd character lost the same amount of money on my 1st character. To make this clearer; both of my created characters are using the same bank account and I find this to be bullimus! Was it always like this or is it because of the 1.06 update?

Edited by Usha

You think they'd do another biker-themed DLC again Massy? I'm all for it as I loved TL&D but I can't see it happening. I've only seen one rumour floating around about a possible DLC story and it didn't seem that interesting.

icon11.gif

A large mission orientated story mode with the biker theme is unlikely

a small update like the beach bum, mainly clothes and new bikes, with a biker theme, Ya i see that coming .There are so many crews with the MC theme I dont think rockstar will ignore it.

and ya, I'm done with having crew emblems on clothes.

I heard you have to buy it every time. If u change ur shirt, it will be another 10 gs. Also heard they still disappear