Kwarb

Single Player DLC

Anyone seen the new vehicles for the Beach Bum pack? was on gta wiki, and it shows a picture of the Kalahari, so id go check it out. Looks legit, but it is a Wiki...

They also have pics of the SNS Pistol...

I'm sporting the surf LS tattoo on the side of my head. Works well, since you can't read it outside of the tattoo/hair menu. I'm going to pretend it says ASMC.

yea, i got that surfs up tat... the broken bottle is pretty sweet ;)...

I like the changes to the vehicle websites, but the rare car glitches weren't hurting anyone. The SNS pistol is pretty sweet, and the vehicles are pretty cool too. Wish they would have made something other than some van tho... Any ideas on future packs?

Oh, and I hope they add more vehicle customization options, and an update on the Story Mode online car sites. IMO, pretty much all of the features in online should be in the Story mode too.

Care to elaborate. I dont read the comments on the rockstar newswire, but i would like to know what im not reading...

Probably "FUCK YEW ROCKSTURR!! YEW TUK AWAE MAH SPECHAL VEEKUL UN NOW I LUK LYK A N00B! IMMA HAXX0R YEW BY SPAMMIN YER COMMENT PAGE!!!" Or something along those lines, just worded more retardedly.

• Like 1

Probably "FUCK YEW ROCKSTURR!! YEW TUK AWAE MAH SPECHAL VEEKUL UN NOW I LUK LYK A N00B! IMMA HAXX0R YEW BY SPAMMIN YER COMMENT PAGE!!!" Or something along those lines, just worded more retardedly.

Nope. That's exactly how I wrote it.

• Like 1

Can't say i'm that keen on the Kalahari; it looks too flimsy and thin, the tyres are narrow and look odd and the diff is too close to the ground. Now the Bifta is another matter, that one i'll keep. Got a nice blue and white one for my secondary character but I can't mod it because he's only level 5. Haven't checked the weapons out yet, I hope the broken bottle has some nice face gouging animations.