They said they were adding heist stuff later on. I don't know if there are heists at present time, because I'm stuck with a low-rank character again and have access to nothing, but there will be more in free DLC later on.

I have that plane heist on my job list atm, rank 24. It's the one from the GTAO gameplay trailer i believe. R* did state hey'd roll heists out later. But with all these bugs, it's probably been pushed back.

I wonder how the recruitment is gonna go down. Im sure each player will have certain roles, but is it like the story where you can pick the person and the role.

I'm not sure how it will play out. Missions online are a bit of a free for all at the moment and plans are made up on the fly. I'd like some good long-lasting heists where you do have a role and you have to think your way around the situation as well as having to be patient while your teammates perform their tasks.

I heard something before the game came out about each team member having their own objectives on heists. I love this idea. At the planning stage everyone is given their own list of jobs to do before the heist proper. At least thats how I hope it will pan out.

• Like 1

I'm sure there will still be plenty of people who do no planning whatsoever and just storm through the front door guns blazing.

• Like 1