gmt

Things you dislike about GTAO

I realy wish there were appartments and or houses North of LS. Would like a home in Paleto Bay or the Sandy Shores area. Again, the ability to own multiple properties and garages would be fantastic, but new interiors for both need to be added. Need some Redneck, beer bottle covered, ammo box ridden places, to the nice country homes. THAT would make up for all the money and...tank... issues for me.

• Like 1

The other day I was standing in the 'heist' room in my apartment, and noticed the book shelf with trophies and skateboards and shit. I got to thinking that they should treat that like your room in Bully, or some of the properties in VC. With trophies and other doo dads for in game achievements and what not. It would make showing off your apartment actually have a point.

• Like 4

Fucking Hispanic 7 year olds with voice chat. I ha just sold a car to get it out of my garage so I was standing outside LSC without a car. Some Mexican kid was sitting out there in his yellow buffalo. After trying to get me to ride in his car for about 30 seconds (from which I just walked away) he decides the next logical step is to smear my ass all over the sidewalk with his car, all while screaming what I imagine where pretty heavy expletives in Spanish.

And also, the fucking constant giggles of what sounds like 6 year olds with a headset---how do they get their hands on this game anyway?

• Like 1

That's a common bug among people on both consoles...as far as I know, there's nothing you can do. If it's chronically interfering with your games, you can try resetting your modem or router.

I love GTA Online with the missions, customisation, Creator, etc.

What I can't stand is the Bad Sport lobbies. I think hackers should be dealt with in lobbies like that, but for destroying someone's car? I don't mind paying for it, but it's GTA...kill or be killed! I remember players could be absolutely lawless in GTA IV multiplayer and kill you nonstop and you could do the same.

Seems to me, butthurt kids have probably complained to Rockstar about it and they've listened.

I love Rockstar Games, all their titles and ideas are amazing...but the Bad Sport lobbies have to go in my opinion.

On the bad sports thing it makes no sense...

If you destroy someone else's car, you have to pay for it and the "victim" can easily get it back. Also, the more cars that are destroyed, the more money that is takin out of the Gtao economy, making the money more valuable, more shark card purchases and more money for r *

seriously, who is buying shark cards? i haven't heard of a single person that actually bought one... did you, QD? this whole "making money off shark cards" idea is boloney to me... it's only there as an option, it's not a clever ploy... if you grind missions, you can earn a ton of money...

the shark cards are for the kiddies who don't want to do a little work (jobs) for their money...

• Like 1

seriously, who is buying shark cards? i haven't heard of a single person that actually bought one... did you, QD? this whole "making money off shark cards" idea is boloney to me... it's only there as an option, it's not a clever ploy... if you grind missions, you can earn a ton of money...

the shark cards are for the kiddies who don't want to do a little work (jobs) for their money...

I thought the exact same thing, Qd is always going on about R* screwing people for shark card money. I mean, I know if they are there, certain people will buy them, but no one is under any obligation to spend a dime on shark cards. Has anyone here ever bought one?

I'm jut saying that punishing people for destroying cars makes no sense, and actually hurts rockstar from a money/revenue stand point...

I was gonna buy a shark card for the Roosevelt, but it adds up to around 10 dollars, so it wasn't worth it...

I'm jut saying that punishing people for destroying cars makes no sense, and actually hurts rockstar from a money/revenue stand point...

I was gonna buy a shark card for the Roosevelt, but it adds up to around 10 dollars, so it wasn't worth it...

I think Rockstar may have been hoping for that with the Roosevelt. Thing is, it's actually encouraged me and many others to do missions again. After all the money bollocks, I was sitting on nearly $200 billion with fuck all to buy and not interested in doing missions as it would only add to the cash.

i got nothing wrong the with the monetary punishment since it costs money to claim an insured car... but i don't agree with the bad player label for that either... only modders and hackers should be in that lobby...

Agreed. A I said earlier, it's GTA. GTA IV provided hours of fun for me whether I was killing the lobby or they were killing me. Cars and cash didn't matter.

I agree with you on the paying someone's car insurance. It's fair and makes sense to me. Doesn't make sense being a bad sport for just being me.

i got nothing wrong the with the monetary punishment since it costs money to claim an insured car... but i don't agree with the bad player label for that either... only modders and hackers should be in that lobby...

I agree with everything that was said here. R* is already punishing people who destroy other peoples cars monetarily taking money out of Gtao. Rockstar should be encouraging this because decreasing the money supply increases the price people will pay for Gtao money (more willing to buy shark cards)... My only point here is that rockstar is hurting themselves in the checkbook by punishing people beyond charging them the insurance fee....

So it makes no sense for them or is to label us bad sports for blowing up a cunts car...

You have to pay your insurance if you get blown up by a tank. I thought it was a glitch or something, but it has happened to me about 3 times.

Also, when a dickhead pushes your high-end car into a lake or something and you have to pay the insurance.

R* should add a 'Payback' feature (for cars) you blow my car up and I blow up yours (for free)

What else do I dislike... largely races as I find them impossible to win. Plenty of times I've been way in front largely thanks to others screwing up but somehow they've managed to catch up (even with 'catch up' turned off).

Races are tedious, and everyone is an asshole when they're racing, no matter what they're like at any other time.

People have a tendency to blame me when they swerve into me in a race, and proceed to run into me for the remainder of said race. I am a bad guy if I do not crash when they do this.

• Like 1