gmt

Things you dislike about GTAO

There are plenty of ways to mess someone up without destroying their cars.

Yes, yes there are. A day or two ago I was gunned down by a couple guys camped out infront of Los Santos Customs. As i was trying to enter LSC they killrd me and blew up my Banshee. I grabbed a new car and stalked them for a bit. They parked their cars right outside the hair stylist and went in. I drove by and sticky bombed one of the cars. On explosion the other car was pushed in front of the hair stylist door and trapped them inside. Justice was served.

What i have come to realize is that,im going to sound hypocritical,but playing random free roam games cant be really fun anymore.Most players in GTA4 were just the average GTA4 players,an i loved it.the occasional friendly guy,the neutrals fighting their own fights,an the douches in Buzzards.It was SO fun.Now GTA5,its all douches in not only Buzzards but tanks too.Its made free roaming not fun,sense you literally cannot trust anyone anymore.Im really no better then the asses who kill you on sight,but i dont do it because i necessarily find pleasure in pissing off people,but because if i dont kill them now,its my ass who will be unintentionally painting the Vinewood Boulevard pavement.

• Like 2

Have to admit I'm really starting to dislike races. Been doing a few in an attempt to unlock stuff at LS Customs but if something happens during the race such as a pile up, its always me that ends up worst off! :wall:

Also noticed a glitch in one of the races where a few others managed to set off before the actual countdown begun.

I really want to be able to change my character‘s face at a later date, like how SR had the plastic surgery feature. I got fed up with R*s piss ass character creator and went with a random face. Now I really want to make a better character but I don‘t want to have to create a brand new one!

icon11.gif

they gave you a chance. after the tut and the servers were running better a thing came up and I could change the way my dude looked. didnt bother. happy with my guys double chin. figured making someone that looked like me wasn't happening

i am glad the servers lost my first character... because my current one is exactly what i wanted.... my first one literally looked exactly like a young niko, i don't think i would love that decision now looking back on it...

also, when i created a new character recently, the second time i got online, it asked me if i wanted to change her look, and that it would be the only chance i got... so they do give you one chance to change it if you weren't satisfied with the results after seeing them in action...

I tried hard to make my character resemble me, but he came out looking like an inbred burn victim.

Which, now that I think of it, is rather close to what I look like.

I remember remaking like 20 different characters on the launch day of gtao because of the fail at tutorial problem with the server. So I got to makr a variety of different looking characters. By the second day I had the character I wanted and just waited out the server hiccups. If I had the chance to change his looks now, I probably wouldn't.

I think the characters all look really similar. I didn't spend much time on this one which is my 3rd. Partly because I lost the first 2 and partly because I don't see a huge difference in character models.

• Like 1

ha! i still had a photo of my first character!

0_0.jpg

...compared to this...

0_0.jpg

i'm much happier with the reset...

Apart from the fact the second one has a slightly rounder, fuller face (YO FAT!!) I can't really see any difference.

What's up with the race world records anyway? The Criminal Records one is about 1 second. How the hell can R* not realise that's obviously fucked? Or can they not change it like a lot of other things?

Yeah a lot of the races have ridiculously quick world records. Some of them are believable, like 5-10 seconds faster then my best. But when someone is completing a track when i'm barley a third of the way around, then something isn't right there, and slipstream isn't that good!

Things I dislike about GTA Online:

16 players online only - People leave too quickly and the map is huge. I rarely ever see more than 2-3 people close to each other. Would like a larger amount of people on a single map.

Bounty wait time - I hate that they changed bounties to only allow 1 per player per 45 minutes with the 1.07 update

Cloud server issues - had my guy completely reset when a cloud server went down. 12+ hours of gameplay down the drain

Lack of people willing to play missions - It is hard to get more than 3-4 people to play something, then most leave after

Property Limitations - Why can I only own 1 property? It would be convenient to have property in different places

No Businesses - I would like to invest my money into businesses that will produce more money online

Air Strikes - How do these things even work? Every time I call one and drop the flare, nothing ever happens!

That's enough reasons for now...