gmt

Things you dislike about GTAO

Oh, there needs to be Redneck themed safehouses online. Ive seen a lot of Ranches, farm houses, and trailers In and around the GSD and the rest of Blaine county that could easily be turned. They should go from completely trashed, to something a little better, to one of the more luxurious ranch homes. Still don't know why this isn't in the game already, but I hope itl come soon. Its not very appealing to be a redneck themed character, and have to live in a down town apartment.

• Like 1

1. The money glitch(es) have completely ruined the Races. People with fully modded Adders will always hold first because of their exploiting the system. Not cool.

2. To restate what's been said before, this Bad Sport system is bullshit. I've come across more "bad sports" in regular games than in Bad Sport games. People that drive backwards/knock you off-course in Races, etc. seem to be much more common outside of Bad Sport lobbies.

Races piss me off because even the slightest touch of an opponents car can send you out of control. I had this happen many times, I would be in 1st about to win and someone would use the boost from behind me to swerve me out. Its really annoying.

• Like 1

Kids who bitch about getting knocked out of 1st place in a race. Go play Burnout for 15 seconds and then marvel at how easy GTA race physics are.

Also, proud americans who camp in a really active area (E.G. Roof of West Coast Customs and shoot anybody that comes near for the sake of being a cocksucker.

I think what I dislike the most now is the amount of completely stupid people I come across! Some people have absolutely no common sense as I've experienced things like:

* When being a passenger in someone's vehicle and them driving straight into the heart of a gunfight/enemies therefore getting killed in an instant (so now I normally get into my own vehicle and drive to the location myself unless I'm playing with certain crew members who I know aren't stupid).

* People unable to do simple tasks such as collecting a vehicle (especially when there's two to collect) and unable to think which way they should drive, therefore taking an age to get the vehicle.

* One instance yesterday where I was using a car for cover whilst I was picking off some drug dealers in Blaine County and one of the other players decided to take that car to chase down another drug dealer, therefore making me a 'sitting duck'.

* People who are too thick to realise how to get into Fort Zancudo (when you don't have a helicopter/plane) and instead run around the perimeter fence!

I know its easy to say 'just play with crew members/friends' but some of these instances have involved them. :wall:

• Like 1

This^

I cant even enjoy missions with other people anymore really if i don't know them personally an whatnot. Rockstar wants you to get friends an play together,then why is it that every person i end up playing have the attention span of a dying squirrel.

Slightly off topic but can you get a bounty put on you if you haven't killed anyone? I got a bounty put on me after getting killed by someone twice in a row ?

I dislike how there aren't any sharks.

^ Yeah,if you steal a NPC's car they can just generate a bounty an give you some bullshit excuse by sending a text to the ingame phone marked "Unknown" an the text is something along the lines of "Your a dick ur gun die" or "Lol get ready for ur gravestone betch"

^ Yeah,if you steal a NPC's car they can just generate a bounty an give you some bullshit excuse by sending a text to the ingame phone marked "Unknown" an the text is something along the lines of "Your a dick ur gun die" or "Lol get ready for ur gravestone betch"

Ok that would explain it.

I dislike how there aren't any sharks.

The lack of animals in GTAO is ridiculous. I'm still waiting for R* to explain why they aren't there. It can't be performance issues, because peds are there.

I want to lure noobs into the woods and watch them get picked off by pumas, damn it!

Another thing I dislike, losing your guns. Like when you change weapon your gun occasionally drops; I've lost like $25,000 worth of carbine rifles (excluding the amount of 6000 bullets I buy each time). So I'd like if this 'drop weapon' thing is removed because it is fr'kn annoying :wall:

Again, the Bad Sport system is a bunch of shit. How can it be that people are given carte blanche to grief your shit, killing you over and over and generally fuckin' your shit up, yet if you retaliate with a Sticky Bomb trap that Wile E. Coyote himself would be proud of, you're made to wear a Cone of Shame for three days? What a clusterfuck.

*e-mails Rockstar*

According to Rockstar, yes.

I think there needs to be a subcategory of Bad Sports called 'Cunts', reserved especially for the folks that like to go on murderous rampages. They should wear a hat shaped like a massive phallus; when they take out a weapon, the prick goes erect. When they holster their weapon, the schlong deflates and flops about their face when they run.

• Like 3