gmt

Things you dislike about GTAO

Yup, again I tend to check the map to make sure there's no-one nearby when I go in. If someone is coming my way I wait in there a really long time in the hope they'll get bored and bugger off.

yeah i had someone's little cunt friend pull that bitch move the other day, campin outside yer home. so i waited till the cuntfuck was robbin, and tossed a sticky bomb on him, and took my money back, then promptly blocked his little bitch ass.

good tip, before ya leave the condo/garage/mod shop, hit start, go into map, press select to change to outside map view and look to see if any lame ass bitches are campin outside. works well. now if only the condo had a balcony so i could drop a sticky on their little bitch heads....

no more lettin friends invite their friends into my lobbies either....

• Like 1

Yup, again I tend to check the map to make sure there's no-one nearby when I go in. If someone is coming my way I wait in there a really long time in the hope they'll get bored and bugger off.

I can see LSC form my apartment window. It's good to see if the people down there are camping or taking selfies with their new cars. If it's the former I go and fucking bomb them.If it's the latter I go and show off one of my cars too.

I can see LSC form my apartment window. It's good to see if the people down there are camping or taking selfies with their new cars. If it's the former I go and fucking bomb them.If it's the latter I go and show off one of my cars too.

I assume you're in tinsel towers then? I just bought that one, better view than my last apartment. If you see me going back there, don't gun me down. 'cause I fuckin' live there!

• Like 2

I assume you're in tinsel towers then? I just bought that one, better view than my last apartment. If you see me going back there, don't gun me down. 'cause I fuckin' live there!

I'll try to remember.

I'm generally a clean player though.

I love having a Bounty on my head. I watch people in my front door from my television than I get out by my garage and kill EVERYONE with a sniper rifle or I call Lester to sneak around them and just blast them off with my shotgun or some grenades. Its one of the best funs in the free mode. This is one of the advantages of owning an apartment where the garage is far away from the main door, I have the 345k apartment. Eclipse tower sucks.

I've noticed recently that when selecting my Skull Mask from the inventory then switching back again (after a short while of wearing it) my guy is all of a sudden bald?

I've noticed recently that when selecting my Skull Mask from the inventory then switching back again (after a short while of wearing it) my guy is all of a sudden bald?

Yes, a few other members have had the same issue, both with masks and helmets.

I wore the monkey mask once early on for a laugh and it made me bald. I had to run to the nearest barbershop with my hands over my head screaming like a schoolgirl where I found that the hairstyle I had selected at the beginning of the game was now locked until level 22.

post-42-0-15405700-1382548928.jpg

I couldn't find a pic of my dude bald, but you can see what I mean.

Oh that's when we were with Mercy shopping for clothes. I saw you keep getting your phone out so I was preparing a counter-attack. That was faaaackin' ages ago.

Mors Mutual Insurance - what's the point in this? I buy it for all my cars and one of them I ended up destroying/wrecking. Call Mors Mutual Insurance and all I get is "all our operators are on call right now..." so I can't get a replacement, so therefore I've lost it along with all the customisations. :angry:

Mors Mutual Insurance - what's the point in this? I buy it for all my cars and one of them I ended up destroying/wrecking. Call Mors Mutual Insurance and all I get is "all our operators are on call right now..." so I can't get a replacement, so therefore I've lost it along with all the customisations. :angry:

Really? I've claimed at least a dozen cars, the worst I get is it sometimes comes back in stock condition after it gets blown up *Cough*Analog*Cough*

If that happens constantly I'd report it to R*, I thought I lost my Carbonizzare cause of this and I nearly quit GTAV for good.

Really? I've claimed at least a dozen cars, the worst I get is it sometimes comes back in stock condition after it gets blown up *Cough*Analog*Cough*

If that happens constantly I'd report it to R*, I thought I lost my Carbonizzare cause of this and I nearly quit GTAV for good.

Afraid so. Called them after I ended up in the water (therefore 'destroying' it) and phoned them a few times but same thing each time. I definitely did insure it because I always remember to buy it each time I customise it.

I just find the leveling system is insanely monotonous and time consuming. itl take me probably two weeks at this rate to even unlock the Carbine Rifle, let alone the stuff over that, Money isn't as bad, but it all could be softened down a bit. Over all, though, GTA online has been pretty sweet. I also wish I could keep the weapons I pick up, even if I cant BUY ammo for it, I should be able to keep it in my wheel like any weapon I own, until I run out of ammo.

I dislike the proud americans who hide in their apartment/garage when they have a bounty. I also can't stand the proud americans that go into hiding by calling Lester.

If you're gonna be a pussy, be a man about it and fight for your place amongst the sharks in the ocean like I did.