gmt

Things you dislike about GTAO

My only grief is that if you're in a public room and you're not part of the crew or group playing together, you're likely going to be hunted down and killed. I was getting griefed as shit by a bunch of people who formed a posse against me. I finally managed to get one of their helicopters when one of them landed to kill me and met my bullpup. I was in the process of ascending in my helicopter to escape the griefers when one crashed into me in a big ass cargo plane.

It was fun to be on the run from a bunch of dickheads and give them a faceful of lead, but it did suck to spawn just down the hill from them, only to be picked off as soon as I showed up on their maps. Hopefully all of my friends will be on GTAO by the end of this week and I can get some good private matches going.

yea, dropping me into public servers after going back to freeroam is retarted... why can't i leave with my friends? why do they have to re-invite me back in, or i have to re-join their game?? it's fucking stupid... thankfully a lot of the times i spawn in my condo, but still...

and also, why the fuck do randoms pop into matches that you're clearly playing with friends? sure, you can keep them out with the first event you do, but after that, you can't... you have to keep kicking them out... why can't i just play with my friends? if i wanted to play with randoms, i would of joined a random game...

these are things i just can't figure out why they exist...

• Like 2

I don't like this Bad Sport thing.

I got into a session with a bunch of Randoms and saw that two of them were in a Buzzard killing other players. So I called up my Rhino, and went and got it. Only to see that their blip was heading a 100mph straight for me ( I was the only one left in the lobby/ everyone else had left ). Anyway let's just say that they got a big surprise when they rounded the corner of a building only to come face to face with my Tank. When they saw me they made the mistake of rushing to fire off a missile, and missed me, after which they made their second mistake, and hovered for a second too long way too low to the ground. BOOM! I fired the Main Cannon and their tiny helicopter blew up in a massive fireball.

This was followed by a few choice expletives from the former occupants, as they spawned back into the game vowing to take me down. This time ( minus their helicopter ) they tried to run their vehicle up near mine and throw sticky bombs at me, missing both times. Mistake number 3, with this exchange ending pretty much the same way as the first. Only this time a message pops up saying that I have to cover the bill of their destroyed car, and warning me that if I keep misbehaving I'll be labelled a "Bad Sport".

What the hell!?

• Like 1

I just had a thought about all of this bad sport and medical bills stuff. Instead of being spawn-killed relentlessly and earning a bad sport rating when you retaliate, what if the person who killed you paid your medical bills instead (free roam only). That way those who want to kill other players are going to be financially penalised and will be deterred and those who are still killed won't be affected negatively by idiots other than being respawned at a hospital. If you retaliate by chasing the offender down, you're penalised with paying their hospital bill rather than earning a bad sport credit.

I honestly have started to stop caring about this game. I actually like it but, it seems Rockstar just patches everything out that people want to do. Who cares if someone whores the same missions over and over to earn money. Oh wait that is right, if I do that I don't need to buy your shitty micro transactions. Who cares if people get onto the tops of buildings in survival. Stop patching out the shit that people want to do, between class and work I hardly have time to play this game with my friends and when I get the chance I seem to get spawn raped and lose the cash that I had.

^^ yep, this game has gone to shit.

also just finished upgrading my injection, new paint, armour, engine, etc. take it home, then leave, steal a baller, go back to stock pile, and look my injection is now the stock model, not my upgraded one.  ummmm. so i spent over 200k just to have it reset to default!????   ummm no.  fuck you R*.  i want 200 billion dollars! yer fuckin bullshit half a mill don't cut it for me now...  lol...but yeah im pissed

Edited by Otiz P Jivefunk

^^ yep, this game has gone to shit.

also just finished upgrading my injection, new paint, armour, engine, etc. take it home, then leave, steal a baller, go back to stock pile, and look my injection is now the stock model, not my upgraded one. ummmm. so i spent over 200k just to have it reset to default!???? ummm no. fuck you R*. i want 200 billion dollars! yer fuckin bullshit half a mill don't cut it for me now... lol...but yeah im pissed

Same thing happened with me... I let my Elegy outside, stole a couple of Ballers, stored it in my garage, then I went back ande picked my Elegy in the street and stored it. It asks to replace another car, I replaced with the Elegy and then when I went inside my garage there is a BLACK DEFAULT elegy. WTF? I lost about 160k in modifications and the fun of the game.

They fuck you over. The garage cannot be part of the apartment. You have to buy a garage, then buy an apartment (or vice versa), which would replace the previous property.

Are you sure? To my knowledge I‘ve only ever owned the 80K and 200K Safehouses and still got it.

I honestly have started to stop caring about this game. I actually like it but, it seems Rockstar just patches everything out that people want to do. Who cares if someone whores the same missions over and over to earn money. Oh wait that is right, if I do that I don't need to buy your shitty micro transactions. Who cares if people get onto the tops of buildings in survival. Stop patching out the shit that people want to do, between class and work I hardly have time to play this game with my friends and when I get the chance I seem to get spawn raped and lose the cash that I had.

If you need money there is this glitch that will make you a lot of money FAST ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGrPjMXwLUI

You will have so much money after using this that the money lost from getting killed won't matter a whole lot. Plus you will be able to put massive bounties on their heads, call Merryweather Mercenaries/ Air Support, as well as Muggers to attack them, call up a Buzzard or a Rhino and hunt them down etc...

I think deaths in missions should be limited to individual players. If one guy sucks dick and dies 2-3 times, it ruins it for the rest of the team who might die once due to a mistake.

I agree. 1 team life is shit. Maybe being able to buy personal lives on missions. So the same useless clown doesn't die constantly

Not been such a great night for me - hardly any other crew members online it seems so forced to play with randomers and I encountered its draw backs....

Twice I got kicked by other players for no real reason (other than perhaps pettiness). First I got kicked from a race - I was in 3rd place with only about 2/3 checkpoints to go (5 others quite a way behind me) and also got kicked from a survival mission during the 3rd wave despite making my fair share of kills (even got the most on the 2nd wave).

Really fucking annoying and I really wish it wasn't possible to kick people in those kind of situations (free roam and co-op missions I can understand if someone is being a dick)