gmt

Things you dislike about GTAO

I've only played online twice, so far I'm not in a crew. I was trying get going enough to at least get a safehouse before I have to spend all my time defending myself. I'll get with a crew and see how that goes. Thanx for all the input folks (Y)

I've only played online twice, so far I'm not in a crew. I was trying get going enough to at least get a safehouse before I have to spend all my time defending myself. I'll get with a crew and see how that goes. Thanx for all the input folks (Y)

Do you play on PS3 or Xbox? If on PS3 add me

We are already friends in the social club and we are now both members of the iGTA crew. I don't think you need to be friends on the PSN network to play online GTAV do you?

We are already friends in the social club and we are now both members of the iGTA crew. I don't think you need to be friends on the PSN network to play online GTAV do you?

You can look at your friends list, see who's online and join their current session, but if someone sends you an invite to a private match, it comes through the PSN messaging system instead of just the in-game phone or friends list. It's one of the things I don't quite understand about GTAO. I'm not sure what would happen if you aren't PSN friends as well.

My biggest problem with GTA Online at the moment is matchmaking. I'm already forced to play in solo mode at all times, because GTA Online times out 9 out of 10 times. But when I want to start a job (a race, usually), and I pick "join" instead of "host", I Always get the same result. Me, alone, as host. It's as if no one plays GTA Online at all. I have, in my entire online career, only raced other people ONCE. How do I find people who are on a streak of jobs? Do I just drive from job location to job location hoping to find someone trying to do the same job? GTA O is amazingly boring at the moment. I'm Always alone. And if I have the audacity to pick a job that requires more than one player, loading takes forever and I get timed out eventually. Every time. I have never been able to join a deathmatch session, or LTS. Never.

• Like 1

When I go to pause>friends>select a friend I don't see where it says join them. It just says send game invite and options.

Are they playing GTA V or GTAO?

(There's a V next to their PSN ID if they're playing GTA V and their rank # if they're playing Online.)

I want to go into solo/crew/friend only from the online pause menu. After a mission I am dropped into a session with randoms.

When you're in GTA V/ Story Mode press "Pause" and go to the "Online" menu, then press "Play Online". After that go to "Invite Only Session". You will spawn into the world by yourself, after which you are free to invite Friends and Crew Members into your Game Session ( with no one else being allowed in ).

After you finish a Mission/ Survival Challenge/ Race etc. with random people or crew members you will be returned back to your Private "Invite Only" Game Session.

I hate how being on a loosing streak makes it fucking impossible to see anything if there is light behind it.

The Pillbox hill TDM map is also the most unfair shit I've seen in a game. One team has high ground with good vantage points, while the other team is below, and the only way to get past is through the middle where everyone can see you.

• Like 2

I'm sick of respawning enemies in certain missions, especially ones in vehicles. I know it's supposed to make things a bit harder when playing as a group, but when you're trying to make a getaway in a slow car, have half a bar of health, and every single opponent has the ability to kill you in 2 shots from their car, it can make things really frustrating. Just send 4-5 cars, and once they are dealt with, let us go. I'd rather there be a penalty for taking too long to finish a mission (receive less money) than have to constantly buy ammo/armour to replay the same mission over and over because the a.i aim is cheese.

The missions I've seen so far that are the best example of this are Meth'd Up and the one where you have to rescue Leroy. Fuck Leroy

• Like 1

I hate spawning about 20 metres from the person which killed me. I hate the bounty system where everyone is trying to kill you for like 1k. I hate some missions where you get a small fraction amount of money for hard work e.g. Cops Capacity. I hate that the 400k apartment isn't as entertaining as it is shown in the 'online trailer' even when I invite everyone in it there's nothing to do. I hate the wankers and dickheads which find it fun to kill you (in the end, I f*** them up continously) I hate the traitors which destroy certain requirements need to finish a mission.

Overall: It's alright :D

I hate how being on a loosing streak makes it fucking impossible to see anything if there is light behind it.

This. It's bad enough that I'm being slaughtered by a 6-year-old Venezuelan kid. To distort the lighting just adds insult to insult.

This. It's bad enough that I'm being slaughtered by a 6-year-old Venezuelan kid. To distort the lighting just adds insult to insult.

Wait what, if you're on a losing streak your screen will automatically distort? Imma go try that out.

The fact that 50% of players are now griefers

All I want is to play with people online, that's what GTA Online was made for, instead you get put with a bunch of dicks who think it's a Call of Duty free-for-all and kill everyone they lay there eyes on, or decide to be a dick and destroy your personal vehicle for no reason what so ever, that's all players seem to want to do is just kill each other... and it sucks because you can't get anything done or trust anybody or make new friends online because you're paranoid they're about to get their gun out and and murder your ass for the hell of it...

There's deathmatches for a reason so I hope R* makes it so that it doesn't allow player killing or allow players to damage your personal vehicle so that I can actually help out players being chased by the cops or rob a store with somebody for fun instead of joining a game full of bored trolls with nothing better to do because they're to crap at the game to do any missions and they don't have any friends to play with.

• Like 1

Whenever I'm in Freemode, I just get in a fighter and hunt significantly high Bounties. It's not often that you get griefed when you're high in the sky. Until they implement some kind of "Friendly" mode that actually works when I'm not on foot, I'll be sightseeing from the air.

Crews don't stick together in team game modes. Teams are ALWAYS balanced by level.

I keep being offered 2 player missions when there are four of us in the same crew in free mode.

It costs $1725 every time a griefer destroys my Coquette.

The Mechanic can never get to you when you are in the middle of nowhere and the only time you can't get hold of another car quickly.

Playing crew/friends only and I get a 5k bounty almost instantly. Not really an issue when your with mates but after a mission I get dropped into a public session.

Also, I want to launch solo/friend/crew only sessions from online.

• Like 1

The hospital bills are ridiculous

the bad sport system is seriously flawed, and

npc bounties are annoying

Those are basically my only complaints. honestly the hospital bills need to be either completely removed, or reduced somewhere under $500. The bad sport system needs to be removed entirely(it is a good concept, but horribly implemented). Why is it that i am a bad sport for blowing up someone (and their car) who has been spawnkilling over and over, or if i get kicked from a game because i am not in the same crew as the other players. I get that R* is trying to stop griefing and all that, but in a game like GTA that is impossible. and why is it that i get bounties from npc's whose cars i have stolen? even if i kill them, i still get a bounty.</p>