gmt

Things you dislike about GTAO

Anyone can say they want more than 16 people per world, but next to none of them would continue to say so if the number were increased to 32. You do not want to be in that open world with 32 strangers.

31*

What the fuck, my level 9 guy with a $25k garage and $55k in the bank was just fucking deleted.

Anyone can say they want more than 16 people per world, but next to none of them would continue to say so if the number were increased to 32. You do not want to be in that open world with 32 strangers.

31*

What the fuck, my level 9 guy with a $25k garage and $55k in the bank was just fucking deleted.

I wouldn't say deleted. Probably just not retrievable from the server at the moment.

icon11.gif

no lol

within the city, 16 is chaotic enough

Why did they make it so easy for people to kick you? I was in a session for literally 10 seconds before some dildo smuggler kicked me. I'm well and truly sick of seeing Michael's cutscenes everytime I get sent back to single-player. I think I've been kicked/timed out about 20+ times today (on 360. lost characters on ps3) <_<

This is a bit of a weird one but - I like to help players sometimes, so if a guy has twenty cops on him and he looks fucked I go over and help and shoot cops too. If someone is robbing a store I will wait outside as a getaway driver.

The thing is, often they assume im going to kill them, I think other than passive which means I can't shoot, you should have some way to show you won't kill that player for a length of time or something.

• Like 4

That is a really good idea. Like a marker or color. If you misuse it, you respawn somewhere else and the person you killed gets some money from you or something.

I hate this:

- Deathmatchs, missions and etc uses personal weapons, so higher levels have much advantage. (R* must add some deathmatches with map pickups weapons.)

- The lobbies are slow and boring and usually dont work.

- Should have a limit of daily bank transations in your cellphone, this way you would race for a ATM and hunting people would be more profitable.

- GTA mode races should have more weapon options, actually only have missiles and a useless Nitro.

- The airplanes are missing in GTAO. I've only found mavericks in the airport. So to play with a buzzard or a plane you have to spend 1.5 million?

- The variety of vehicles you find at the same type is much less than SP. I've cruising in Sandy Shores for 5 minutes and found only 2 types of vehicle.

- Should have a limit of daily bank transations in your cellphone, this way you would race for a ATM and hunting people would be more profitable.

- The airplanes are missing in GTAO. I've only found mavericks in the airport. So to play with a buzzard or a plane you have to spend 1.5 million?

-R* was trying to minimize the trolling, so i doubt this will ever happen. Plus it puts poor sport labels to yer character for 'hunting ppl' that way.

- Somewhat agree, more aircraft would be nice, but if the buzzard did spawn, then every fool in the lobby would be goin for em. not sure i'd want to play in a lobby full of buzzards to hide from.

also go to the sandy shores airfield, a cessna type plane spawns in the hanger.

• Like 2

spawning where you died is horrible, got killed 4 times in a row lost 20-30.000 dollars and my car because the guy was spawnkilling me.

I know you can turn it of and spawn somewhere else, but it changes back every time, and even then you spawn in the street.

• Like 2

spawning where you died is horrible, got killed 4 times in a row lost 20-30.000 dollars and my car because the guy was spawnkilling me.

I know you can turn it of and spawn somewhere else, but it changes back every time, and even then you spawn in the street.

Thats exactly what happened to me, then when I finally killed the guy spawn killing me he kicked me from the session. When i loaded GTAO back up it said I was a bad sport for leaving while a mission was active.. that makes sense.

- Somewhat agree, more aircraft would be nice, but if the buzzard did spawn, then every fool in the lobby would be goin for em. not sure i'd want to play in a lobby full of buzzards to hide from.

also go to the sandy shores airfield, a cessna type plane spawns in the hanger.

planes and helis seem to be related to your rank.

to bgin with i couldn't get any aircraft to spawn, then the maverick started spawning, then the mammatus plane, my brother could never get the plane without me around until his hit rank 12.

• Like 1

yeah?? huh. i suppose that does really make sense cause i stole the heli tours frogger when i first started and flew around with it for a while but no mavericks were there, however a while later, i never noticed what rank i was, they spawned. didn't notice the plane in the hanger till a couple days ago, again no idea what lvl i was.

Buddy of mine is ~Rank 50. Buzzards, etc. spawn regularly for him.

Also, Bad Sport. If I leave a Race/DM post-lobby for an appointment/break/whatever, it's still considered "Bad Sport" behavior. Dafuq?

Yeah, I have kids and I piked from a session early just in case they woke up from their naps so I didn't have to drop out and either get killed or take a bad sport rating. From what I've read it sounds like R* need to address the bad sport criteria.

• Like 1

to bgin with i couldn't get any aircraft to spawn, then the maverick started spawning, then the mammatus plane, my brother could never get the plane without me around until his hit rank 12.

Hmm thats make sense. I watched TV in my apartment and saw one helicopter with a machine gun spawning near a guy running from the police.

I am going to LS. airport and I only see the great stationary planes and Mavericks, I am in rank 16.

Hmm thats make sense. I watched TV in my apartment and saw one helicopter with a machine gun spawning near a guy running from the police.

I am going to LS. airport and I only see the great stationary planes and Mavericks, I am in rank 16.

got to the far side near the closed hangers or the sandy shores airfield, you should be able to find the mammatus i mentioned above, i'm now rank 15 but not looks to see if i find anything else yet

Is GTAV just an Urban Black OP2?? It seemed almost impossible to do anything online without some asshats doing nothing but trying to hunt me down & kill me. Is that what this is mainly about, hunting & killing other players?? ...boring!

Is GTAV just an Urban Black OP2?? It seemed almost impossible to do anything online without some asshats doing nothing but trying to hunt me down & kill me. Is that what this is mainly about, hunting & killing other players?? ...boring!

Alky, I never bothered much with IV online until I started playing with the guys from here - it makes a huge difference if you get to play with others who share the same mindset. See if you can add some of the core members from the forums and hang out in a private match, otherwise you're going to have a bad time.

• Like 2

Alky, I never bothered much with IV online until I started playing with the guys from here - it makes a huge difference if you get to play with others who share the same mindset. See if you can add some of the core members from the forums and hang out in a private match, otherwise you're going to have a bad time.

post-9-0-20581200-1381435093.jpg

• Like 7

Or other friends, friends work fine.

Usually...

This is one of my concerns... Don't get me wrong, shooting has its place in GTA without a doubt, but it seems very focused on it, especially online. I'm not enjoying the online at all. I just want to race, but to do that you have to spend a lot of time dropping in and out of different online sections to get to what you want and very little time actually racing. At the moment I reckon I get around one 5 minute race for every 20 minutes on V. In IV that would have been three 5 minute races every 20 minutes. It's seems more hassle than it's worth at the moment.

I try to join sessions with friends or crew members, but if I can't join I just play with random people.

Yes, there is too much assholes playing, but this is sorta of fun. When i got a price on my head yesterday, everytime I had players hunting me and I killed all. This is too much fun. I was rolling in a Baller going to sell it and a guy came in a bike, I hit the brakes very hard and he just died after hiting my back.

Friends session is good to hang out, make money and racing. Randon's session is good to laught, kill people and lose money. I play both.