gmt

Things you dislike about GTAO

No trains in multiplayer? Ok I suppose it would lag up the server but come on rockstar sort it out.

There are trains, both the Blaine county cargo train and the passenger one that runs across LS.

• Like 1

As with everyone else, the fucking excessive hospital bills! Such a pain in the arse when you're trying to build up enough money to buy a garage, apartment etc. :wall:

Another thing that pisses me off is the cops - takes forever to lose them at 1 or 2 star wanted levels, I could understand it at 3 or more stars. That can be applied to the GTA V story mode too.

No other gripes as yet but only been playing it most of tonight.

I must be a lucky motherfucker because whenever I die I just respawn in the vicinity with no money deducted whatsoever, is this some kind of lucky glitch?

I must be a lucky motherfucker because whenever I die I just respawn in the vicinity with no money deducted whatsoever, is this some kind of lucky glitch?
I find that when I get killed by the cops I lose 2000 but when another player kills me or I die by jumping off something I lose no money at all.

I saved up around 90k to buy an apartment yesterday, and when I loaded up the game again I was wearing the same outfit, had the same amount of money after the purchase yet no fucking safe-house!

I thought making money was supposed to be easier online. It took me ages to get the money for an apartment only for it to disappear.

It's not luck when you die in Ft. Zancudo and are spawned in Bumfuk, Egypt on that dirt road. Hate that.

• Like 1

Passive mode needs to protect you from people running you over and shooting and blowing up the car you're driving. I'm in the process of being harassed by someone who I won't name (*cough*NiKKo J11*cough*) and am being run over constantly. I was on the way to an ATM too so I lost like $2 000 (a lot when you're just starting out).

I hate how you loose $2,000 when you die even if it's in your bank. What the fuck is the point in having a bank account if you still loose so much money when you die?

All the stupid little fuckers who just run u over then u respawn where you died and they run u over again. And since U have to level up to get better guns it's hard to kill them. That's the sole reason I hate online. If I don't initiate trying to kill u leave me the fuck alone. Or they will just follow u around while driving hitting ur car or shooting at u.

Most people here are smart enough to only play with friends and crew members. Stop hanging out with ruffians and scoundrels. Unless they're people from here. This place is a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

• Like 3

I'm not a fan of the bad sport system. R* need to make clear what counts as bad behaviour. For example, I was robbing a store in the tutorial when some guy came in and tried to kill me. For whatever reason, his gun disappeared, so I pistol whipped his arse to death. By the time I got out of the store, I had 3 stars and I was surrounded by cops, so I jumped in the nearest car, and made my escape, which ended with me dumping the car in a dam. As I got out, I got a message saying I was being a bad sport as I'd destroyed another player's personal vehicle, and I would be placed with other bad sports if that behaviour continued. The fuck?

So it's okay to run people over repeatedly and be an all round douche, but taking the (unmarked btw) personal car of someone who tried to kill you and accidentally destroying it even though they didn't bother to lock it will give you a bad name. This is GTA ffs.

• Like 2

I'm not a fan of the bad sport system. R* need to make clear what counts as bad behaviour. For example, I was robbing a store in the tutorial when some guy came in and tried to kill me. For whatever reason, his gun disappeared, so I pistol whipped his arse to death. By the time I got out of the store, I had 3 stars and I was surrounded by cops, so I jumped in the nearest car, and made my escape, which ended with me dumping the car in a dam. As I got out, I got a message saying I was being a bad sport as I'd destroyed another player's personal vehicle, and I would be placed with other bad sports if that behaviour continued. The fuck?

So it's okay to run people over repeatedly and be an all round douche, but taking the (unmarked btw) personal car of someone who tried to kill you and accidentally destroying it even though they didn't bother to lock it will give you a bad name. This is GTA ffs.

not only that but it takes money from you when you do destroy them, i mistakenly took out my brothers car with a jet (i was aiming for mine) while firing the machine gun.

nothing told me it was there, nothing to know it would punish me for it, i don't understand why GTA of someones car and wrecking it means getting a bad mark, serves them right for not locking it or putting it out of the way (usually park mine mine alley way out of the way)

Yeah..so last night I was doing some missions, had a mission to go rob a store. On my way these 2 guys decide to kill me. I respawn and bam they are there again trying to to run me over..i take them out with my shotgun and then BAM, I get a message saying I have been kicked from the session by other players(assuming the ones trying to kill me). Reload and it says I was a bad sport because I left during a mission...WTF

1. It doesn’t work.

2. Only sixteen players per world (disappointing for SAMP veterans used to 300+ per world)

3. Hospital bills

4. Nobody accepts my event invitations

5. Nobody wants to race

6. Deathmatches utilize personal weapons, allowing higher levels to basically go 25-0

7. Literally everyone you communicate with is added to your contacts list. So after 4 hours, you have 300 contacts.

Anyone can say they want more than 16 people per world, but next to none of them would continue to say so if the number were increased to 32. You do not want to be in that open world with 32 strangers.

• Like 4