zephyr1991

GTA Online Hints and Tips

well damn, on point, and in a proper enough topic... welcome to the forums, stranger...

sadly, if people don't own a buzzard yet, then you deserve to pay 25% more than when it was on sale for 50% off for a few months last year... it's easily the best money making, RP making investment in the game, hands down... there is literally nothing that tops the buzzard, and i hope there never is...

• Like 1

Yup the Buzzy was my first major investment, it's extremely versatile and doesn't incite the same hatred in other players as the Hydra does when they see the jet icon on the minimap.

Did anyone get in on the latest dupe-fest? Now have 4 garages filled with retro Elegys waiting to be sold.

a few did, yea... but i am already sitting on a pile of cash so i did it to get BMXs in car spots with unique colors... now i can call them in from the mechanic, and they're insured too B)... all my characters have a 6 car garage filled with cycles ;)... except my old guy, because i didn't see a reason to lol... plus he doesn't own a clubhouse anyways...

On 01/02/2017 at 6:11 PM, CaPn bOnEs said:

well damn, on point, and in a proper enough topic... welcome to the forums, stranger...

sadly, if people don't own a buzzard yet, then you deserve to pay 25% more than when it was on sale for 50% off for a few months last year... it's easily the best money making, RP making investment in the game, hands down... there is literally nothing that tops the buzzard, and i hope there never is...

lol

On 02/02/2017 at 0:50 PM, Massacre said:

Ah, shit, I missed another one.

I only log on to look at new shit anymore, but I still want to have some cash stockpiled, in case the game becomes fun, someday.

There is another sale going... or the Buzzard is still on sale for a few more days I think.

A Cargobob would be good to get. I'm holding out for the newest Warstock vehicles to go on sale...

Anyway, if you wanted more details without checking the newswire (or the previous page), here it is: 

b2f039c8098507a89dc9c7da3d6b59df05a2dc3d.png

Starting today and carrying on through Monday, February 13th, there’s Double GTA$ and RP for a trio of modes plus considerable discounts on Executive Offices, Vehicle Warehouses and an assortment of vehicles from Warstock, Legendary Motorsport and Benny's. Read on for all the details, as well as some additional GTA Online news.

DOUBLE GTA$ AND RP IN JUGGERNAUT, VEHICLE VENDETTA AND LOST VS DAMNED

Let out any pent-up aggression in a trio of explosive Adversary Modes that are all dishing out Double GTA$ and RP for the next two weeks - take down your opposition's heavily armed behemoth in Juggernaut, get behind the wheel for frenzied vehicular combat in Vehicle Vendetta and engage in the eternal battle between angels and demons in Lost Vs Damned.

You can also easily dive right into a double cash bash by launching the special Playlist featuring Vehicle Vendetta II, Deadline IV and Power Play III maps.

50% OFF OFFICES, PLUS BIG SALES ON WAREHOUSES, VEHICLES, WEAPONRY & MORE

It's also as good a time as ever to elevate your status with 50% off Executive Offices and 25% off Vehicle Warehouses through the 13th. From behind the desk of that new Office you'll be able to wheel, deal and steal your way to a Warehouse filled with the finest vehicles and Export them for profits. Plus, stock up on munitions, military-grade vehicles and other high-speed getaway options. Here’s the full list of special deals happening for the next two weeks:

• 50% off Executive Offices
  • 25% off Vehicle Warehouses
  • Ammu-Nation: 25% off all Pistols, Sniper Rifles and Light Machine Guns
  • Warstock Cache & Carry: 25% off the Turreted Limo, Buzzard attack chopper and Cargobob
  • Legendary Motorsport: 25% off the Pegassi Osiris supercar
  • Benny's Original Motor Works: 25% off the Principe Diabolus motorcycle and off Vehicle Cosmetic Modifications (Liveries, Tires, Wheels, Bobbleheads, Spoilers, Trims and more)
  • Los Santos Customs: 50% off all Vehicle Armor and Bulletproof Tires. 25% off Vehicle Cosmetic Modifications (Wheels, Tires, Lights, Plates, Hoods, Tints, Resprays and more)
  • Like 1

Yeah I got a cargobob for the car exports - so much easier than having to swerve between traffic whose AI decides its safer to stop dead in the road and get out of their cars as the bullets start to fly while aimbotting NPCs riddle your car with bullets from half a mile away.

I got the armoured Boxville too, was wondering if it's better than the Insurgent... I think it is because of the plow on the front. But i'm probably biased because I own one, still at least I don't have to complete a heist to unlock it.

• Like 1

On 10/02/2017 at 8:09 AM, ViceMan said:

Yeah I got a cargobob for the car exports - so much easier than having to swerve between traffic whose AI decides its safer to stop dead in the road and get out of their cars as the bullets start to fly while aimbotting NPCs riddle your car with bullets from half a mile away.

I got the armoured Boxville too, was wondering if it's better than the Insurgent... I think it is because of the plow on the front. But i'm probably biased because I own one, still at least I don't have to complete a heist to unlock it.

I have found the Cargobob much too slow and boring when flying... to be honest I'd rather drive. At least that is fun.... not as much fun though, as activating the invincibility and weapons cheats in single player and going nuts!

Edited by TheArcticImpostor

Eh, getting riddled by NPCs and avoiding the stupid AI drivers as you drive to one of five predesignated locations is only fun for so long... still it's not as if I need the cash now what with the four garages of Retro Elegys i've just sold, it was more of an investment - It's a functional vehicle with a USP which is more than can be said for 90% of the vehicles you can buy. It's a shame they haven't added the Skylift into Online, it would've gone well with the Heists update.

• Like 1

Recently been fucking around with stunt races.

While my custom Cheetah smashes anything in corners its top speed is shit.

Can anyone recommend a good super for stunt racing?

I'm not familiar with most of the new ones. I used to try them out in SP but alas...

I've only got about 2 million at the moment but it's not as hard as it was to get decent cash these days. 

hello men, so as u know, the panther is now stay at perico. i completed my heist the day past and that i immediately started out an different to get the hard mode active. i haven’t performed the recon but. do u assume i can get the panther, or does it remember as a heist started in the “pantherless” time frame? thanks, lucid.

9 hours ago, DenilCartel said:

hello men, so as u know, the panther is now stay at perico. i completed my heist the day past and that i immediately started out an different to get the hard mode active. i haven’t performed the recon but. do u assume i can get the panther, or does it remember as a heist started in the “pantherless” time frame? thanks, lucid.

From what I'm reading on media sites, you just need to pick the statue as your heist target. Rockstar's post simply says "All hosts of The Cayo Perico Heist this week will be able to scout the Panther Statue as a Primary Target on their first playthrough."

I don't see anything about whether previous prep work will be affected. So you might be the first to find out.