zephyr1991

GTA Online Hints and Tips

Not a bad glitch. I accidentally did something like this before, with my female character, but i chose the scarf not the watch, and i got my crew logo floating on my skin, so it looked like a tattoo ;) If we can manage to recreate this, i think DiO needs to start creating torso tattoos for the shirt lulz crew!

The Gene emblem would make a cool tattoo.

Good news if you have played a phone mission you can now play it without ringing the guys. Go on host mission -> Rockstar created -> Missions. They should all be on there as long as you played it through a phone message. Someone's wish has come true.

Good. About fucking time.

Not a bad glitch. I accidentally did something like this before, with my female character, but i chose the scarf not the watch, and i got my crew logo floating on my skin, so it looked like a tattoo ;) If we can manage to recreate this, i think DiO needs to start creating torso tattoos for the shirt lulz crew!

i had something similar happen to me on the weekend.

i was trying on valentines clothing, and my torso tattoos were showing up as a graphic on the shirt(s)

Edited by ZeeKay4pm

Good news if you have played a phone mission you can now play it without ringing the guys. Go on host mission -> Rockstar created -> Missions. They should all be on there as long as you played it through a phone message. Someone's wish has come true.

I realised this the other day too

Maybe it should be called GTA Dealership then. What if I steal it and put it in my garage? That is of course, if I had a garage. And speaking of garage, should I get one or go for an apt with a garage?

And why doesn't my Social Club name show on my post like yours does?

Until heists are available you only need a garage. As for your SC name, go into your profile settings and you'll see a bunch of text boxes to fill. Don't forget your credit card number.

Maybe it should be called GTA Dealership then. What if I steal it and put it in my garage? That is of course, if I had a garage. And speaking of garage, should I get one or go for an apt with a garage?

And why doesn't my Social Club name show on my post like yours does?

You have to buy both at some point if you're a trophy whore.

I think he means here on the forums, Barry. Go to My Profile > Edit My Profile and scroll to the Online section at the bottom, fill in whatever accounts you like and it'll show up below your name in posts.

<---

I had some friends stuck on the mission "Landing Gear."

Anyone who is stuck as well...just fly the plane (or tell whoever is flying it) to land right in front of the Lost members (hangar, helipad area). Should stop in the marker and the mission will be done.

Don't need to worry about jumping out and killing the Lost MC

If you need to level up to get rooftop rumble then the best I can suggest is playing with somebody that can host it.I'll refer you to b0nes and maybe you can the richman group if you're interested in earning some money and RP.

Anyone know of a quick way to get The misssion roof top rumble??!! other than leveling up??

:scooter:

Play in popular public lobbies. You should start receiving invites ad nauseum.