zephyr1991

GTA Online Hints and Tips

The Hydra is still better than the Lazer.

The hovering functionality was great and should of been implemented into the Lazer.

Oh and if you shoot a cop you'll get 3 stars...

Suppose you're not dealing with them at all, but they feel the need to deal with you?

I can't count how many times my buddies and I have tried to have some harmless fun, only to have some bloodthirsty random show up and shake things up. One such case, the first image in this post.

You can buy a cargo bob.

Step 1:- war-cache

Step 2:- select a vehicle page

Step 3:- click home icon

Step 4:- hover over the address bar

Step 5:- Press o

Step 6:- Press x (as long as your cursor was still above)

Step 7:- change number to 5 and enter it

Step 8:- You should be on the cargobob websites and you can buy for $185k

That's a cheap helicopter, it can fit 10 in and it's as you all know great fun.

• Like 1

You can buy a cargo bob.

Step 1:- war-cache

Step 2:- select a vehicle page

Step 3:- click home icon

Step 4:- hover over the address bar

Step 5:- Press o

Step 6:- Press x (as long as your cursor was still above)

Step 7:- change number to 5 and enter it

Step 8:- You should be on the cargobob websites and you can buy for $185k

That's a cheap helicopter, it can fit 10 in and it's as you all know great fun.

0.o

.....oh really!??? well shit! i like this!!! i gotta to get me one, damnn!

:thumbup:

I noticed last night not all of the custom races I have added are showing up on the map. I had to go into playlists and choose from recently played. Is there a set number you can load or something I am missing?

also after calling mors just call for a different car from your mechanic. same thing. the impounded car returns to your garage.

A few observations about racing solo...

Since one of the patches, you have been able to earn cash while racing solo. Now racing solo sounds pretty lame and yeah, I am, but for serious racers it can be used to scope tracks, test short cuts and best racing lines. I have found that the pay outs seem to be related to the time taken to complete the race rather than your performance. These seem consistent, regardless of the race or the settings but I can't be bothered getting scientific about it.

I also don't know if your current rank affects them either. I am currently at rank 69 (hehe) and I race solo with traffic on, current time and weather and wanted level off. I get the following payouts.

Time taken - up to 2 minutes

RP awarded - under 1000 (usually 700)

Cash awarded - $518

Time taken - between 2 and 4 minutes

RP awarded - just over 1000 (usually 1065)

Cash awarded - $1,215

Time taken - between 4 and 6 minutes

RP awarded - around 1500 to 2200

Cash awarded - $2,078

Time taken - between 6 and 8 minutes

RP awarded - just over 2000

Cash awarded - $2,768

Time taken - over 8 minutes

RP awarded - just over 2000

Cash awarded - $3,458

These limits are pretty set too. I have completed a race in 3:55 and received $1,215 and then did the same race again, finishing in 4:03 and I got $2,078.

I have found that the pay outs don't increase after that but I haven't fully tested that. I think you also might get a bit more cash and RP if you are doing the race for the first time but I have done them all at least once.

• Like 2

I typically delete the post when someone is advertising their own videos, but, this one is rather useful. I'll allow it.

I find this helpful, because there's a shirt unlock (I can't remember what award it's from) that has a red skull and shield logo, but the shirt is pale brown, for some reason. Now I can sport the logo on a black shirt.

So yup, the same glitch works in the female wardrobe, it's the slate suit jacket, and it only takes graphics off T-shirts and transfers it to a tank top (not a black T-shirt), and it doesn't seem to work with the graphics from the 'off-shoulder' tops, since those don't overlap well with the tank top. The red skull disappears really easily, it went missing as soon as I loaded into a playlist, tried on other clothes at shops even without buying them, or reloaded after a death. You have to do this from your home wardrobe for it to work, it doesn't work at shops.

0_0.jpg

Not a bad glitch. I accidentally did something like this before, with my female character, but i chose the scarf not the watch, and i got my crew logo floating on my skin, so it looked like a tattoo ;) If we can manage to recreate this, i think DiO needs to start creating torso tattoos for the shirt lulz crew!

• Like 1