zephyr1991

GTA Online Hints and Tips

I might be wrong with this but personally I think they just lowered the mission payout and made it harder to be rich/level fast to make effort worth it and to last longer, although its actually been kinda counter productive.

Have all the jobs payout been halved or just some of the more lucrative ones like Martins? I did a new job for Lester this morning (stealing an electronic superweapon from Merryweather at the docks) that paid 10,000, so did it pay 20,000 before?

Have all the jobs payout been halved or just some of the more lucrative ones like Martins? I did a new job for Lester this morning (stealing an electronic superweapon from Merryweather at the docks) that paid 10,000, so did it pay 20,000 before?

It appears that mission rewards are now halved when you REPLAY them..they pay in full the first time though.

icon11.gif

ya people totally took advantage of the jobs. rockstar under estimated their fans.

i feel they didnt intend for anyone to be millionaires already.

with heists, will come a good amount of money. and more content will be added.

for me i still enjoy a bit of grinding here and there. dont do it alone. play with friends. shoot the shit. enjoy the game. and make sure you still fuck around every now and again.

like so

0_0.jpg

• Like 3

I wonder how they're going to stop people spamming heists to make billions. Otherwise why would anybody buy GTA$?

I think the heists system will be limited to do with your crew members and will be a limit of one try per week. Maybe the heists will be one team vs another. Maybe the heists will be in the free mode world, where other players can interfere and try to ruin or steal the prize. And maybe the heist will not pay more than 200k for each member (if shared equally)

I wonder how they're going to stop people spamming heists to make billions. Otherwise why would anybody buy GTA$?

I think the heists system will be limited to do with your crew members and will be a limit of one try per week. Maybe the heists will be one team vs another. Maybe the heists will be in the free mode world, where other players can interfere and try to ruin or steal the prize. And maybe the heist will not pay more than 200k for each member (if shared equally)

I like the idead of it taking place in free mode so another entrepreneurial crew can try and take the prize. I also think that JP may have something to do with it like you need a certain amount to start a heist and not just start one straight of the bat.

Quick hint, simple, but missable if you overlook it. On the stat screen in the pause menu "online", you can see your progress through all of the jobs, races, deathmatches and other content, as well as all the unlockables, with the requirements to unlocking them.

• Like 2

like others have said, i am in it for the long haul, that's why i am not trying to level up quickly or use money cheats/glitches... if i exhaust all that before new content is added, i have nothing to strive for anymore... i want to have goals and be rewarded... if i unlock a bunch of shit and have all the money in the world to buy it, i would get bored very quickly...

just like in single player, when i am sitting with $40 million in the bank, i kind of lose interest because now i can buy and do whatever... there's no more goals to reach... i'll have to start a new file to get enjoyment out of single player again... otherwise it's just random rampages to go on until i die or run out of ammo...

the online game does feel a little bland as far as missions go, but when you're with higher leveled people there's always new shit to play for me... and with R*'s promise, there's going to be buttloads of new stuff added often, including heists and missions, new stuff to buy, and etc... i totally understand why it's taking so long to get it to us, GTAO was always going to be in beta mode... they're trying to create something that's sustainable for the long run, a game two years from now that people are still playing often... if they waited to release GTAV when all the online stuff was ready, we might be waiting at least another year for the game...

They'll probably make it so you need a million job points in your current session to play a heist mission or something... Which will be a pain in the arse if you get randomly dropped from MP and lose them all.

^maybe JP has been disabled up to this point? maybe they saw it as pointless if they're not being used yet so they disabled them... and it adds another element to replaying and grinding thru missions and races to unlock the big heists...

----

here's a good tip... if you see a patroit driving around, check your last text message to see if simeon wants it... it's a quick way to make a few bucks by just driving around... they're fairly common...

like others have said, i am in it for the long haul, that's why i am not trying to level up quickly or use money cheats/glitches... if i exhaust all that before new content is added, i have nothing to strive for anymore... i want to have goals and be rewarded... if i unlock a bunch of shit and have all the money in the world to buy it, i would get bored very quickly...

I have 81 hours of the multiplayer. Man I am not doing shit on the college because of this game. I NEED to get tired of this game. I wish I was a children to have infinite time to play... I've modded 10 cars and I have 7 millions in the bank. I will play GTA O only sometimes in the weekend with friends. And I still have Dota2 for free time.

And here is some tip: You can go to Story Mode and change your aim to Free aim. Now you can only play online sessions with people with this aim. Now you can REALLY enjoy the game. NPCs now can miss the shots, NPCs dies faster with shots in the chest and you don't get killed by other players so easily driving your sports car at 160mph or flying in a Helicopter. Shit, why I dont saw this earlier. I must now restart story mode to really play the game...

Got a bit of a predicament.

One of my fellow crew members is a troll (deliberately kills, or tries to kill me) and also places a bounty on me whenever I enter a session with him.

Anyway, I want to prevent having to join the same session as him so is there anyway to block him even though we're part of the same crew? I'd prefer not to leave the crew as I have done plenty of missions with a number of 'fair' players.

Anyone know how to recreate the vehicle duplication glitch?

Type "GTA Online vehicle duplication glitch" into YouTube, and hey presto you will have your answer...

That's not the method I use to duplicate cars, I can't be the only person who knows about it as it's very easy to do (a lot quicker than that method.) Although the way I do it I don't think you can own multiples of supercars, as the duplicates are technically not personal vehicles.

Got a bit of a predicament. One of my fellow crew members is a troll (deliberately kills, or tries to kill me) and also places a bounty on me whenever I enter a session with him. Anyway, I want to prevent having to join the same session as him so is there anyway to block him even though we're part of the same crew? I'd prefer not to leave the crew as I have done plenty of missions with a number of 'fair' players.

I don't think,so, you'll just have to find another freeroam if he's in the one you join. Or you could try mentioning it to the crew leader to see if they can remove him or get him to change his ways.

That's not the method I use to duplicate cars, I can't be the only person who knows about it as it's very easy to do (a lot quicker than that method.) Although the way I do it I don't think you can own multiples of supercars, as the duplicates are technically not personal vehicles.

What is your method of vehicle duplication?

Got a bit of a predicament. One of my fellow crew members is a troll (deliberately kills, or tries to kill me) and also places a bounty on me whenever I enter a session with him. Anyway, I want to prevent having to join the same session as him so is there anyway to block him even though we're part of the same crew? I'd prefer not to leave the crew as I have done plenty of missions with a number of 'fair' players.

I'd say it's worth trying to block him both through PSN and the Social Club and see if it overrides the crew system.

• Like 1

What is your method of vehicle duplication?

Well first you have to have a garage where your car is driven out automatically, not one where you simply spawn outside. All of the 10-car garages should do this.

Go into the garage and get in the vehicle you want to duplicate (don't drive out,) phone a contact and request a job, when they send a job bring it up in the job invite menu on the phone (don't accept the job just yet,) with the job invite screen up, drive out of the garage, as the car drives out wait until it clears the garage door, then accept the job to be taken to the lobby, cancel the job and you'll be placed outside of your garage on foot, somewhere near the duplicated vehicle and with your actual personal vehicle on the street nearby.

I find if you accept the job as soon as you exit the garage there's a chance your game may just load continuously. However, if you wait until your car has cleared the garage door, but is still being driven it seems to work every time.

• Like 1

It's quite simple to do once you know how, I stumbled across it by accident so i'm sure many others have too. I haven't seen any vids of it though.

Not sure where I should have posted this but there is a way into the IAA building, there is one layer of window you can parachute in through, as far as I know this is only online. Not much there though, just a small office area. However, it is possibly the safest place ever especially from the po po.