zephyr1991

GTA Online Hints and Tips

what happened to earning the money honestly?? way to ruin the economy, now they'll probably jack up the prices on shit and make missions and other things give you less money for completion or delivery... just play the game the way the developers wanted you to...

and don't give me the "i lost my shit" back when this game was still in beta mode... R* even said it was gonna have trouble out of the gate... i lost stuff too... just play the damn game and stop ruining everything... there's plenty of missions to grind and races to do to earn XP and money...

thankfully this loophole will be patched and people that exploited it get banned or have their file reset... serves them right... 95% of us do it the right way, but it always takes one bad seed to ruin the experience for everyone else...

• Like 1

They cannot possibly increase prices and drop mission payoffs. Everything is overpriced and mission pay is abysmal. I just got two grand for stealing a boat filled with drugs that fetch six figures for a kilo, lowball price.

I don't care if people cheat to get money, it's not my problem. I was making a fortune selling cars legitimately long before anyone found that exploit. Beta run or not, the in-game economy is poorly balanced and Rockstar has no right to complain if someone figures out a way to make it work for them. It's not like one person using the exploit is going to fuck things up for the rest of us. It's not going to affect legit players any differently than the microtransactions are going to once they're available, unless Rockstar does something stupid in response.

• Like 2

way to ruin the economy

I'm seeing this being said a lot. What does it even mean? Your game has no bearing on what other people can see or do - you still need to grind RP to access high power weaponry.

Here's an idea: don't make it take a whole day of grinding Boneyard Survival to buy even the cheapest of the supercars and people won't need to use exploits.

• Like 3

what happened to earning the money honestly?? way to ruin the economy, now they'll probably jack up the prices on shit and make missions and other things give you less money for completion or delivery... just play the game the way the developers wanted you to...

and don't give me the "i lost my shit" back when this game was still in beta mode... R* even said it was gonna have trouble out of the gate... i lost stuff too... just play the damn game and stop ruining everything... there's plenty of missions to grind and races to do to earn XP and money...

thankfully this loophole will be patched and people that exploited it get banned or have their file reset... serves them right... 95% of us do it the right way, but it always takes one bad seed to ruin the experience for everyone else...

I doubt of 95% of people are playing the right way. At least 95% have used a little glitch ou lets call it a "semi-glitch". People creating the Ratway race playing with 3 friends and trading victorys is kinda of cheating. I've used the robbing store glitch using the xbox store and made 3k each minute (it doesn't worth it). The online game don't have a funny honest method to win good money. Maybe with heists or BAWSAQ update. The missions, races or deathmatches don't worth it.

The xbox / playstation store, were supposed to give money to rockstar, not TAKE money, and I'm laughing about it. They can't even shut down the store because its the fucking store. Here in Brazil, we can't even buy the cash cards (I think the taxes makes it difficult, the price of Playstation 4 is 70% of taxes here) but we can use the stores to glitch.

In which way a player making money with glitch is ruining the economy of the game? You can't even sell or trade your goods with another player. And weapons / army vehicles still need the Reputation points to unlock and also who doesn't have a full acceleration vehicle in each class? Just buy a fucking cheap Turbo. The player using moneymaker glitches are just ruining the game for himself. Gta Online doesn't have an objective, the only thing the players want is money.

Rockstar isn't satisfied with the record sales of the game, they just overpriced the cars, helicopters and tanks to make people buy the cash cards.

In my opinion BUYING a cash card or doing the glitch IS THE SAME THING. I prefer to making my little money winning races, which is the only thing I am good in GTA series.

I want to make the selling bike glitch and save 10 million for future safehouses and vehicles updates, but I am afraid of losing my character.

i'm mainly arguing against the ones that have amassed millions of dollars this way... we all are trying to grind out and make money, but people that exploit a loophole for tens of millions does kind of ruin the economy... not only did they not pay for the money, but they now have ungodly amounts of it to spend and waste on all sorts of stuff... even at a decent level you can unlock a bunch of stuff... i expected this with the in-game money you can buy, but not from people that can earn the equivalent of $30 in a matter of an hour or so... to me it ruins the economy, and could effect the money when the online BAWSAQ ever goes live... too much fake money in the market...

i guess i just like the fact they set up an RPG system, and it pisses me off that people don't even want to do it properly... sure you still have to level, but earning money is non existent and takes away one of the most important parts to playing online...

that's just my two cents though, i am in the minority in this argument, and i knew that when i posted it...

• Like 1

You didn't like the sheep rapist jokes?

Don't knock it 'til you try it.

I'm seeing this being said a lot. What does it even mean? Your game has no bearing on what other people can see or do - you still need to grind RP to access high power weaponry.

It means nothing. There is no in-game economy. I can't possibly see how people think a few less-than-scrupulous entrepreneurs will somehow "destabilize" a fictional, limited economy.

Just a thought here: Isn't the 500k package supposed to compensate your lost characters, cars etc. So if you just glitch the money back doesn't it defy the entire point of receiving the money in the first place?

Well they halfed earnings from jobs, so im pissed off. More inclined to cheat...

The cheaters have already cashed in and bought up all their shit, so this wont even affect them. It only affects the legit players which seems like the opposite of a solution. What the fuck happened to "cheater pools" being put in the same games... Nah instead they make all of us work twice as hard for money.

Does this bike glitch still work, I want to try it now?

• Like 2

Well they halfed earnings from jobs, so im pissed off. More inclined to cheat...

They did it today? Now the missions are nerfed? The races and deathmatches as well? Where did you read about that? Links please.

Looks like they shaped mission payouts. The cash you get depends on your role. The example I was given was a chopper theft. The person who actually took the chopper got twice what everyone else got. This is shit. I play a mission with jizzy where he covered me with a sniper rifle while I took the briefcase. I don't think I deserve more just because I walked across an icon. It was a team effort.

• Like 2

It's not going to affect legit players any differently than the microtransactions are going to once they're available, unless Rockstar does something stupid in response.

Rockstar, this is exactly what I was talking about.

Looks like they shaped mission payouts. The cash you get depends on your role. The example I was given was a chopper theft. The person who actually took the chopper got twice what everyone else got. This is shit. I play a mission with jizzy where he covered me with a sniper rifle while I took the briefcase. I don't think I deserve more just because I walked across an icon. It was a team effort.

It's sure a shit. I think they did it to force people to share money with friends or to make people fight for the money. So, no mission plays with random players anymore...

So the races prizes didn't changed?

told ya guys... these fucks done ruined it for us...

Yes and no. Every game especially online will have people who will cheat or use exploits. What matters is how they are dealt with. This response from rockstar is a clusterfuck.

• Like 1