zephyr1991

GTA Online Hints and Tips

If banked money can be used by both 1st & 2nd slot characters but cash can't.

Can you not get you 2nd slot character to hold the bulk of your money as cash. leave a few grand in the bank for everyday use but then you won't lose as much money when you die.

I can't try this because I'm not at home. but I think it would work.

I found a great way to level up FAST from someone on another forum ( no matter what level you are ).

1. Host criminal record

2. Turn catch up off. Custom vehicle on. Traffic on and wanted level on.

3. Change split times to personal time ( not world record ).

4. Set laps to 3

5. Invite players in. Works best with two because it's quicker.

6. When you complete a lap you will get a big white bar of rp. Around 1.5 bars no matter your level hen you get. 1k for going through checkpoints and 1.4k for finishing first. In total around 7k rp a race.

White bar will be like so:

image.jpg

It's better to go slower the first lap, and then as fast as you can for the next 2.( to maximise RP )

I'll be trying this. Would it work if I set the laps to, say, 95?

I found a great way to level up FAST from someone on another forum ( no matter what level you are ).

1. Host criminal record

2. Turn catch up off. Custom vehicle on. Traffic on and wanted level on.

3. Change split times to personal time ( not world record ).

4. Set laps to 3

5. Invite players in. Works best with two because it's quicker.

6. When you complete a lap you will get a big white bar of rp. Around 1.5 bars no matter your level hen you get. 1k for going through checkpoints and 1.4k for finishing first. In total around 7k rp a race.

White bar will be like so:

image.jpg

It's better to go slower the first lap, and then as fast as you can for the next 2.( to maximise RP )

Anyone want to try this on Ps3?

This depends on if you've got members of your crew high enough, but I find the best way of ranking up and earning some decent cash is to play missions that I haven't unlocked yet (i.e a higher rank crew member has started/hosting the mission).

I've been lucky that a couple of higher ranked crew members (about rank 40 +) regularly send out invites to their missions which I try to accept wherever possible - tonight I managed to earn $12k in one mission and $18k in another and a decent amount of Xp points.

• Like 1

I'll be trying this. Would it work if I set the laps to, say, 95?

You will have the maximum amount of RP you can make in a race after 2 laps. It will say maximum RP in the bottom left hand corner of the screen after the second lap.

So follow the instructions completely and it should work.( Only 3 Laps )

^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^

Anyone who wants to make over $10 Million Dollars every 1-2 hours, I have a great cheat. Try it as soon as you can because it will probably be patched before too long.

Here's a step by step video showcasing how you do it ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGrPjMXwLUI

Now remember to do this in an "Invite Only" Session. And to put as many customizations onto the Bati 800 as possible ( to maximise the profit/ and decrease the amount of time it takes to accumulate money ). I got my bike up to about $58,000 Dollars ( and that's with the most expensive customizations I could get ). As long as the motorbike isn't over $60,000 you will be able to sell it. And remember to first pause the game and exit to the PlayStation/ Xbox Store when you get into LS Customs. Then only try to sell the bike if you spawn outside on the bike ( it may take a few tries to get the right result ).

As far as I know this isn't patched, I used it only 1 day ago and bought a Buzzard, Rhino, Annihilator, Luxor, Barracks, Dump Truck, Jetmax, 10 fully modded cars for my garage, and have an extra $10 Million Dollars spending money.

I'm selling my Bati 800 for $58,000 a pop. And whenever I try and sell a vehicle that is too expensive the message says that I can't sell vehicles over $60,000...

And you have an infinite supply of Buzzards, Rhinos and Annihilators. Once you have bought one of them all you have to do is call Pegasus and ask them for it. This will cost $1000 and will spawn the Buzzard/ Annihilator at the Hospital Helipad or Michael/ Franklin Helipad. The Rhino usually spawns somewhere in Vinewood ( no other players can see their location on the map ).

You can use them in missions as well, where the Buzzard and Rhino are especially useful. The Buzzard for transporting up to 3 other players, and the Rhino for taking care of enemies so that other players can finish the mission more easily.

Where am I supposed to find a Crusader? I have a Sandking XL, but it's so fucking big every time I take it out the roof gets scratched because it doesn't fit in my garage.

The Barracks and Crusader have a good chance of spawning on the road after doing a couple laps around the outside of Fort Zancudo. They're most likely to spawn near the main gate, with the bridge and statues.

It has worked for me every time.

If I buy the military jeep (crusader) will it be sent to my garage?

The Crusader and Barracks can be requested from Pegasus in the Contacts list on your phone. I don't think that you can store these vehicles in your garage, they will probably just disappear the next time you enter the garage ( or the garage won't accept them at all ).

By the way the Rhino is a BEAST, just try not to run it into cars and you are almost invincible.

All you have to watch out for are Sticky Bombs, Buzzards, RPG's/ Grenade Launchers and other Rhinos. Also don't let other players pull you out of it, restricting vehicle access won't work with your Rhino either.

^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^

Here's an RP Farm that you can do by yourself ~

*This is patched like @LunchBoxChewey says.

Edited by BlackSox9

The Barracks and Crusader have a good chance of spawning on the road after doing a couple laps around the outside of Fort Zancudo. They're most likely to spawn near the main gate, with the bridge and statues.

It has worked for me every time.

Tried it, as soon as I got out to steal the car the fucking guy shot me to death and screamed 'I'm a fucking Marine!'