zephyr1991

GTA Online Hints and Tips

If you fuck your car pretty bad, switch sessions whilst inside it, it will 're spawn you in your now fixed car, saves the money on repairs/insurance

On the mission "No Hey Blanco"...

... after you have delivered the drugs back to Gerald, you are told to go to a Vagos turf and kill all the gang members and blow up their vehicles. I'm not 100% sure, but the Vagos appear to spawn indefinately as long as you keep the cars intact, and there is plenty of fenced off cover to get dug in with little chance of being flanked, creating a perfect opportunity to farm some RP and headshots (or waste a lot of ammo if you choose to look at it that way...).

How do you enter solo mode.

I am sick of getting busted up by 13 year olds when I'm trying to do stuff.

Think it's already been asked and answered in here but, you go to the pause menu, go to the online section, go to "play GTA online" and select "Solo session".

• Like 1

I tested the "Clothes Store Safe Area" theory last night and it works, but some guy parked his car across the doors and trapped me. I had to go into another session.

I've not seen it mentioned but I just joined an invite game, swapped crews and the system kicked me out of the session, took me back to the character creation screen and I couldn't get back into the invite game.

If you receive a game invite and need to swap crews, swap crews before going into the invite game.

Remember that the Helicopter Spawn on top of the Hospital is still there for Online. Here's a vid showing the location ~

You can use it to quickly rob two stores then exit and return to the game next to the hospital ( to make getting the helicopter again quicker ). You will end up making between 2-4 grand every 5 minutes.

I recommend only doing 2 stores, because you only receive 2 stars each time you rob them. And even though you can outrun the Police Helicopter with your own on three stars for the third and fourth stores, it takes longer than it's worth.

Fastest heli is at the LS airport or Trevors airfield area. If youre high enough, planes spawn at trevors

while its more hassle, destroying your car (driving into a river for example) and replacing it via insurance is alot cheaper than going to LSC and getting it fixed

Or you could just do a mission and its completely fixed up.

Fastest heli is at the LS airport or Trevors airfield area.

Also a decently-quick Frogger at the Higgins Helitours pad in Vespucci.

If youre high enough, planes spawn at trevors

Noted. *packs bowl*

• Like 2

Or you could just do a mission and its completely fixed up.

doing missions just to fix my car is a pain in the ass, taking it home and putting it into the garage is much easier

The easiest way is don't crash the car after all. The driving in GTA 5 is so easy! Unless someone is chasing and crashing in your car, I don't see how you keep struggling your cars.

I just started getting into online last night, robbed all the convenience stores and got the achievement associated with doing so. I did a few missions and races which are pretty fun - probably better with people you know than some random fucks.

Do you lose money when you die? I noticed I was missing large chunks of cash from my bank at different times while playing. I had forgotten that I had bought a few guns and stuff sometimes, but I also noticed money missing. How does someone rob you or take your cash? Does mashing the respawn prevent that from happening if you respawn before they get to you?

I am looking for interior buildings in GTAOnline. There may be a thread for it already, but I haven't looked. Obviously the clothing stores, liquor and convenience stores, and the strip club can be entered. Does anyone know of any other locations?

In reference to the previous discussion about banking safely, if you go into the strip club, you cannot pull a gun inside so as long as you're through the main corridor, you can browse or bank on your phone with no risk of getting killed. I confirmed that you can kill people in shops by shooting through the open doors. I have not been able to penetrate glass windows successfully.

If you're actively playing on 360; shoot me a FR.

You lose a ridiculous $5000 if you are killed by another player. I believe it's less if the death is deemed your fault, but I die rather suddenly and without warning when I'm by myself (Rockstar does not approve of my use of their motorcycles), so I can't really double-check my funds pre-death. Dying will put a huge dent in your funds, and playing with assholes will make moneymaking a tedious task. It's better to play invite only sessions with friends.

Then again, I've been in sessions with people from here, and there was still an asshole in the group. And it wasn't me, that time. Don't trust anyone.