zephyr1991

GTA Online Hints and Tips

Theres a much safer and faster way to deposit your money than using an ATM. Go to your phone and open the internet, go to money and services and go to MAZE BANK. You can deposit your money there. No more searching for a random ATM with a dangerous amount of cash on hand.

• Like 1

If you decide to take the taxi, make sure you've got enough cash ON you - if you don't have enough cash on you to pay for the taxi by the end of the ride then the cops are alerted and you can soon get a 2 star wanted level (as I did!).

Didn't have enough on me as I banked all my cash, well apart from $50 which I thought would be enough for the ride.... I was wrong!

1) To more quickly deposit any money you have made ( instead of going to an ATM ). Use the "Internet" on your Cell/ Mobile Phone and click on the "Money & Services" link at the top of the page.

Then click on "Maze Bank" ( your Bank in GTAO ) to deposit money remotely into your Bank Account. This will avoid any other players camping out near an ATM waiting to kill you and take your money.

Here's a quick video guide ~

2) Make sure that the first vehicle you steal is a good one. Because you only get 1 Free Car at the beginning of GTA Online ( with all the customizations free for it ).

3) Easy Early-Game Money - To earn money easily at the beginning of the game without alerting the police, steal a good common car in Vinewood. Then, go to Los Santos Customs and sell it to them ( you can sell stolen cars to LS Customs in GTAO ), although this will not work for Luxury Sports/ Super Cars. If you try to sell one of these to LS Customs, a text pop-up will appear saying that the car is too hot for them.

You will get around $9,000-$10,000 for a good common car ( which doesn't have too much damage ). Once they have paid you the money, I would advise going to an ATM or using "Maze Bank" on your phone to deposit the money into your Bank Account ( before another player tries to kill you ). You can repeat this as many times as desired.

• Like 1

Is there a way to save? I don't trust that it's autosaving, since I've already lost all my shit once today.

I hope so, I've lost all of my shit 3 times already. I think you have to buy a house to manual save.

Yeah I'm not sure what the go is with manual saving. I hope there is a cheaper way to activate it than buying a house. I don't want to have to pay missions with strangers just to save $100k and robbing servos and 7/11's won't get me there quickly.

icon11.gif

maybe there is a shit house you can buy? a trailor? lol

robbing stores to you eventually get more wanted each time. i was up to 4 stars. no way i was losing that. i exited the game and went back in. it reset to the normal 2 stars

anyone notice in the begining when getting ur car, the regular cars didnt spawn?

I found a hexer and it told me it was a premium car and i'd have to buy it off the internet and insure it. didnt see a BF injection at all either. after i settles for a gauntlet i saw plenty and car spawning seemed normal. worked a bit but I got my BF injection. fuck that car kicks ass in the country side

icon11.gif

maybe there is a shit house you can buy? a trailor? lol

robbing stores to you eventually get more wanted each time. i was up to 4 stars. no way i was losing that. i exited the game and went back in. it reset to the normal 2 stars

anyone notice in the begining when getting ur car, the regular cars didnt spawn?

I found a hexer and it told me it was a premium car and i'd have to buy it off the internet and insure it. didnt see a BF injection at all either. after i settles for a gauntlet i saw plenty and car spawning seemed normal. worked a bit but I got my BF injection. fuck that car kicks ass in the country side

Yes. I went to Vinewood and found a comet. It told me it was already tracked and I couldn't use it.

Settled for a Sabre Turbo. Looks great but handles like shit.

How do you save this stuff - mine finally saved and I got to level 7.

or does it save automatically?

it should be saving it automaticly as most of the info is stored on the rockstar servers, seems to be proving not so reliable so far though

<div class="post entry-content " style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(164, 164, 164); line-height: 1.6; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(26, 26, 26);"><span style="color: rgb(169, 169, 169);">For Collector edition items:-</span><br />

<br />

<span style="color: rgb(169, 169, 169);">Garage:- Log on to dynasty8 scroll down and you will find a garage for $0 purchase off the site otherwise location is $24,000.</span><br />

<br />

<span style="color: rgb(169, 169, 169);">Cars:- Log on to legendary motors for your cars. CAUTION:- you only have space for 2</span><br />

<br />

<span style="color: rgb(169, 169, 169);">Weapons:- Located in Ammunation I am assuming the combat smg will unlock with rank increase. </span></div>

<p> </p>

<ul class="post_controls clear clearfix" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 6px; list-style: none; clear: both; border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-right-radius: 4px; border-bottom-right-radius: 4px; border-bottom-left-radius: 4px; color: rgb(164, 164, 164); font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13.333333015441895px; line-height: 16px; background-color: rgb(26, 26, 26);">

<li style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 12px; float: right;"> </li>

</ul>

<div class="ipsLikeBar right clearfix" id="rep_post_139364" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; float: right; font-size: 11px; color: rgb(164, 164, 164); font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 16px; background-color: rgb(26, 26, 26);">

<ul class="ipsList_inline" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; list-style: none;"></ul>

</div>

• Like 2

i stole a chopper and started robbin all the stores. works great. Tho the more u do back to back, yer wanted levels start out higher. stopped fer a bit when my wanted level started at 4 stars....I was using the same mask. Gonna go buy 2-3 different ones, see if that slows the star count on back to back robberies. hope so.....almost got enough for a garage

Start menu: See who's online, invite friends to join a session, join friends in their session, start Jobs, settings such as who is allowed to use your car or mic restrictions to friends/friends+crew/everyone etc

Phone menu: call friends - starts a private call, not heard in the general game. It only appears to work if both parties have a working mic, and are currently in free roam, not in the middle of a mission. $10 a call, even if it comes back busy or no answer. I tried phoning Truth, bOnEs, Massacre, and a couple of the others last night but the only call that worked came from Fanboy/CFO Charles. At least one call worked.

As mentioned nearly everywhere, use the phone to access online banking to deposit funds ASAP without having to find an ATM. Do it after every mission.

Pause menu: quick launch a race, check inventory, share funds from a job

I've bought a bunch of clothes but until I have a safehouse the only way to change clothes is in the stores. When I created my character for the first time on Tuesday night, I couldn't connect to the tutorial, so I backed out. It did save my character (feel sorry for all of you that had to remake your character over and over), the only thing that didn't stick was the iGTA crew logo on my left boob. If anyone sees how to enable crew emblems on clothing or other items, let us know.

• Like 1

Fort Zuncando is a no go for normal approach. Thought I would go steal a plane or buzzard but on main entrance it has gates which you can't go through with a car. I figured though whilst I am up here i would go see if the plane wreck is still there and possibly the weapons.

Shipwrecks:- Are still in normal places, can't seem to locate any weapons but can't hold my breath for long enough going to find sub or dinghy for dive gear.