So, I've just come into some funds and am looking to settle down ( :v ). Which high-end apartment do you guys recommend?

Me too, I have bought the 137k apartment and now I have money for a bigger one, which one do you recommend? The cheapest with 10 garages has the same interiors of the most expensive? So the only thing different will be the location and the windows view?

According to reddit the 200k appt on del perro is the same interior as the 400k attp. Just different views

I've got it, heres a quick photo:

0_0.jpg

They really need to let you own a garage alongside an apartment. I need a larger garage, but I don't want to lose the charming interior of my $80,000 apartment. It is quite the quandary.

• Like 4

They really need to let you own a garage alongside an apartment. I need a larger garage, but I don't want to lose the charming interior of my $80,000 apartment. It is quite the quandary.

This counts as feedback R* needs to hear.

• Like 1

When and how do you find apartments for sale, I'm only level 3 and haven't seen any yet?

/moved to the right topic

Visit the Dynasty 8 website on the in-game interwebz, from your phone or a laptop. A prompt pops up if you stand near the For Sale signs.

• Like 1

Avery's site is down in GTAO. Somewhat supports the idea that we'll have better housing options, either at higher levels or later on in the form of DLC. Fingers crossed for a shack in the desert or a ghetto house in East LS.

• Like 3

it's interesting that you can buy planes and helicopters, but there's nowhere to store them, where's our own private hangers? i hope there are mansions to buy at some point, or new condos with different interiors... it's kind of weird that we've all got the same looking place, just in different parts of the map... i was kind of disappointed in that...

• Like 2

it's interesting that you can buy planes and helicopters, but there's nowhere to store them, where's our own private hangers? i hope there are mansions to buy at some point, or new condos with different interiors... it's kind of weird that we've all got the same looking place, just in different parts of the map... i was kind of disappointed in that...

Would be good if we could customise our apartments in some way, even if it was a few little touches.

Would be good if we could customise our apartments in some way, even if it was a few little touches.

In time, my friend. In time.

Which high end apartment (10 car garage) has the best view of the city? I want to see downtown LS, not the Vinewood hills. Would one of the apartments in Eclipse Tower do the trick?

Edit: Scratch that, I found a YouTube video.

So I‘m told you‘re supposed to be reimbursed a percent if you buy a new safehouse?

I upgraded from the 80k safehouse to the 200k and didn‘t get shit back.

I think that you get half of your money back.

I say this because I was trying to buy an additional Garage to the one I already have for my 400K Apartment. And text popped up saying that this would replace my 400K Apartment and I would be reimbursed 200K.

Needless to say, I didn't sell my Apartment... But this does make me think. How am I going to get the Trophy now? I might have to bight the bullet and sell my property, and then purchase a garage and apartment in the order that Rockstar intended.

Which high end apartment (10 car garage) has the best view of the city? I want to see downtown LS, not the Vinewood hills. Would one of the apartments in Eclipse Tower do the trick? Edit: Scratch that, I found a YouTube video.

Might as well use it as a buying guide here (which kind of makes this thread slightly redundant).

That's only the 10 car apt's though.

Yeah, they know people want more content, always. So i think there will be a steady stream. And not to forget the fact they can patch in islands anywhere at any time, which could have buyable homes on too. That makes this such an exciting prospect.

For the simple fact theres no houses in Blaine county, we can assume there will be more to come in that department.

Fingers crossed for a biker pack. Lots of leather (jackets, vests, pants), the return of the Zombie, Lycan, and Revenant from TL&D, and houses throughout Blaine County.

• Like 1

For the simple fact theres no houses in Blaine county, we can assume there will be more to come in that department.

Fingers crossed for a biker pack. Lots of leather (jackets, vests, pants), the return of the Zombie, Lycan, and Revenant from TL&D, and houses throughout Blaine County.

IS the Freeway in GTA 5? I cant find one and would love to have one as its pretty classic to the series.