Same thing happened to me with that same safe-house.

I didn't wait it out though and managed to raise enough to buy another one.

Although I do feel like I'm entitled to buy a 100k cash card when they become available. I'd prefer if R* gives me one for my trouble, but it's just 3 bucks.

Two points to make.

Firstly, I'm enraged that there's no replica of Seinfeld's apartment.

Secondly, a friendly Michiganite stoner informed me over some Race or another that planning tables will be made available in the weeks to come. Can't wait!

My character came back in the end and I've spent yhe last couple of days grinding for a new property. I bought the $200k Del Peiro condo with the 10 car showroom. I am very happy with it.

What features your apartment have in the inside? Mine is the one in Decker Street:

0_0.jpg

Front view:

0_0.jpg

My apartment only have a shower, wardrobe, bed, beers, TV, radio, 6 car garage with a laptop.

Any idea which place/s have interior 3? I have $100k saved and I'm on the brink of buying a place

Mine. The price is 137k with a 6 car garage.

My interior is the same as the $400k apartment.

Ok, but what you can do inside? Same thing as mine?

Shower, wardrobe, bed, beers, TV, radio? But yours have a garage with 10 cars.

The point of owning a property is to switch clothes, store cars and just hang with friends.

Yesterday i got a 7k bounty on my head, than I runned from 2 guys in bikes and I entered my garage, so I exited from the front door, sneaked and killed the 2 guys with my shotgun, it was really fun.

And you can just sell your property to buy a better one, I dont know the price yet.

I think Rockstar will add more property later, the most expensive apartment is much more cheaper than the cars and airplanes.

So I will just live in this apartment and save money for my Buzzard and future safehouses.

i would think so, but i won't know until i make the switch myself...

if my character and money are still alive and well, i'll be buying one of the 10-car garage condos tonight when i get the funds... i was doing a little research, i am going for the $247K one... it says it has a nice view of the vinewood sign and downtown...

• Like 1

I upgraded from the 87k property to the 200k, and got back 60k from my old one. The two cars I had came with. I wouldn't know what would happen if you downgraded garage size though.

As for what you can do in the apartment, well all of above, telescope, enjoy the views from each window. Anf hopefully use it to plan heists in your crew.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Like 1

I know. I was having a lend of you. I expect apartments for purchase when GTAO gets back to Liberty City. In the meantime, I'd be happy seeing Kramer slide into my apartment and abuse black people in the streets of Los Santos.

• Like 1

I'd love a Michael Richards parent. *searches barber shops for obnoxious teased hairstyle*

I recently experienced a glitch where I was unable to leave a friend's apartment. Has this happened to anyone else yet?

I know. I was having a lend of you. I expect apartments for purchase when GTAO gets back to Liberty City. In the meantime, I'd be happy seeing Kramer slide into my apartment and abuse black people in the streets of Los Santos.

Liberty City? Oh man I didn't know the news about GTA Online going back to Liberty City. That's good news for sure! The PC version must have at least 32 players in the same session, this will be good in a greater map. And this map fusion, how it should work? Maybe you can cross the States without a loadscreen? This would be awesome!

Nope, that was Massacres apartment. You probably found your way to his basement.

This is what I imagine Massacre's basement to be like:

Liberty City? Oh man I didn't know the news about GTA Online going back to Liberty City. That's good news for sure! The PC version must have at least 32 players in the same session, this will be good in a greater map. And this map fusion, how it should work? Maybe you can cross the States without a loadscreen? This would be awesome!

Don't get your hopes up just yet as it'll be a while before LC makes an appearance. I discussed a GTAO expansion with people a while back and the most logical idea that came up was that LC would be the next GTAO city connecting to SA

the same way you get to North Yankton. ie. you buy a ticket, a cut scene plays your departure from LS, your arrival in LC and then you resume control of your character as you leave the airport.

• Like 1

There's one for 125k and there may be one for 120k. Keep lookin'.

So, I've just come into some funds and am looking to settle down ( :v ). Which high-end apartment do you guys recommend?

So, I've just come into some funds and am looking to settle down ( :v ). Which high-end apartment do you guys recommend?

Me too, I have bought the 137k apartment and now I have money for a bigger one, which one do you recommend? The cheapest with 10 garages has the same interiors of the most expensive? So the only thing different will be the location and the windows view?

Me too, I have bought the 137k apartment and now I have money for a bigger one, which one do you recommend? The cheapest with 10 garages has the same interiors of the most expensive? So the only thing different will be the location and the windows view?

According to reddit the 200k appt on del perro is the same interior as the 400k attp. Just different views