None of them have planning tables yet do they? Cheapest apartment is $80k i believe.

I mean like the cheapest one that will have the appropriate area for planning later, like the 80k one doesn't have a place for it but some of the larger ones do have an area. I'm just looking for the cheapest one of these.

So if there is no planning area at the moment and you can spawn and park cars in garages, is there any point in owning property right now?

I guess just preparation and just a sweet place to hang.

That's a good point. The whole area out of LS is property-less. Like missions, they could unlock with time.

Maybe instead of being a buyable safehouse its just a well defended and secluded interior that you can access and hide in? Although I'm hoping for the former.

Finally saved up enough and bought the $87k apartment in Little Seoul, switched sessions to join a friend, and lost it along with the money I used to buy it. Now I'm back to square one and hoping that things get sorted out soon.

After grinding liquor stores and selling a ton of $9,000 cars ( 1 every 48 mins ) for a couple of days, I eventually saved up and bought the 400K apartment yesterday.

And today I went Online to find that my character was deleted... And ALL my money GONE... All my RP GONE... All my cars GONE... All my weapons GONE... What a waste of time...

...I'm getting very sick of GTA Online's glitchy bullshit. :wall: