As far as I can tell, apartments in the same price range have the same interior. The $80k and $87k apartments are the same, and as I mentioned elsewhere, There's a $240k house with the same interior as the $400k house. I'm not sure if there's another interior for $100k-$200k houses.

It seems like the prices are for different locations and views rather than variety or quality. Lazy.

• Like 2

As far as I can tell, apartments in the same price range have the same interior. The $80k and $87k apartments are the same, and as I mentioned elsewhere, There's a $240k house with the same interior as the $400k house. I'm not sure if there's another interior for $100k-$200k houses. It seems like the prices are for different locations and views rather than variety or quality. Lazy.

The price will also be higher, depending on garage it comes with, they might have the same interior, but one might have a 10 car garage and the other a 6.

That's disappointing. There's a house for 93k that says it has an almost endless view of the ocean, if it shares the same interior as the 87k home then that would be useless since the blinds were always down in that place.

Not that I saw, just posters, family pictures, and a copy of the Kama Sutra on the bookshelf. :fap:

Family pics are a nice touch. Karma sutra thats funny. A friend of mine used to have dali llama books around his house. He never read them. They were just for scoring points when hooking up.

Did a little more research, had a bit of luck. Apparently, the interior is determined by the size of the garage, not the price. All places with 2 car garages share the same interior, regardless of price. From what I hear, places with 6 and 10 car garages share the same interior. Unless you want to be in a specific area of the city, don't bother getting the most expensive place, just get the cheapest place that has the size of garage you're after.

• Like 1

Damn. Was gunna grind the coin for a new pad tonight but can't connect. Weekend in the US. Big traffic I guess.

Damn. Was gunna grind the coin for a new pad tonight but can't connect. Weekend in the US. Big traffic I guess.

We can only own one apartment at a time, does that include separate garages do you know? Or can we have multiple garages?

You can have a house and a separate garage, because there's a trophy/achievement for having both, alongside an insured car. I'm not sure about multiple garages, actually.

icon11.gif

icon11.gif

whats the advantage of having an apartment over just a garage?...other than bong tokes and 3 way showers

You can watch friend shenanigans on Weazel News. Also, do we need a property to access a heist planning board?

oh,,shit lol

We can only own one apartment at a time, does that include separate garages do you know? Or can we have multiple garages?

Wait what? What is the point in the houses ranging from 100-399k if you can't keep them since you are probably eventually going to get the penthouse.

Don't forget the location is important in chosing your pad. Some of the cheapest properties are in prime locations around shops and all that... Well we will have heist plan rooms patched In to our homes at some point, and im sure R* will add more properties and other things to buy with time. They did say they're going to evolve it around us and what we request. There should be a forum for GTAO soon too, to let loose on likes and hates.

I'm happy with my home, its small and cosy.