3k or 30k? I have about 20k atm. Spent 10k on shit already like clothes, ammo and dying.

Only $3K - I've also spent a bunch already on clothes, phone calls and one tattoo (so far). But if someone is close and just needs a boost to have enough to buy a house, I'm willing to donate whatever I've got.

The race paid out $2,200, dunno which jobs are the most lucrative. I just want one of us to have a party house!

cheapest is $80k and the most expensive is $400k i believe.. It's going to be tough to get all that money, I have amassed over 80 grand but the most I've ever had in the bank was a little over $50k, Do Not Die After You Get $40k, they start to take away $5,000 each time you die, shit will make you go "Detroit honky broke"

cheapest is $80k and the most expensive is $400k i believe.. It's going to be tough to get all that money, I have amassed over 80 grand but the most I've ever had in the bank was a little over $50k, Do Not Die After You Get $40k, they start to take away $5,000 each time you die, shit will make you go "Detroit honky broke"

That's ridiculous tbh

That's ridiculous tbh

Indeed, it's a hassle, almost makes me want to play solo the whole time... but then again I'll just have to deal with a 3-4 star wanted level for robbing a 24/7... so it's a lose-lose situation. That's why I was going to buy GTAO $ from the psn store, but I'm having second thoughts now since I've lost everything for the 4th time... ah well. "I have a dream... that one day, GTAO will work properly and not fuck me over..."

That's ridiculous tbh
Indeed, it's a hassle, almost makes me want to play solo the whole time... but then again I'll just have to deal with a 3-4 star wanted level for robbing a 24/7... so it's a lose-lose situation. That's why I was going to buy GTAO $ from the psn store, but I'm having second thoughts now since I've lost everything for the 4th time... ah well. "I have a dream... that one day, GTAO will work properly and not fuck me over..."

We all share your dream

Social Club is being a bitch right now and won't let me take pics, but I bought an apartment. There's enough room to party, and all the amenities of the story mode apartments (beer, bong, etc.). Plus, a usable shower, for those of you covered in blood and bullet wounds.

Yep. Make sure it's upper class, but not an overpriced luxury model. I typically grab a Baller, if I can. Either version gets you $9000.

how often can you do it though? could you conceivably start a new server and do it? or does it take like an hour or so of real time to quell the spell?? (WTF did i just say? lol)

I'm not sure, I lose track of time in GTAO. I think it's either a full day in-game (48 minutes) or one hour. I'm not sure if leaving Online and going back in resets it or not.

Yep. Make sure it's upper class, but not an overpriced luxury model. I typically grab a Baller, if I can. Either version gets you $9000.

how often can you do it though? could you conceivably start a new server and do it? or does it take like an hour or so of real time to quell the spell?? (WTF did i just say? lol)

It takes 24 real life minutes or 24 hours ingame to sell the car on the dot. It wontlet you sell it a second sooner. Playing missions that alter the time you get out and switching servers also does not work. Gotta wait the full timer out.

The patch has changed the phone for jobs. If you decline a job you can't instantly call for a different on anymore. You have to wait a while. So that will stop people rinse and repeating the 9k reward jobs offered by Gerald ane Simeon.

I'm only at 50k atm, still a while away from an apartment.

I've been robbing stores and slayin' motherfuckers all day in order to be able to afford my first safehouse. Still $60k short, so I don't know how this is going to go down.

i bought the 25k garage, just to have a safe spot to spawn. sucks, but whatever. i use the sell back to LSC as much as possible. works well. I'm thinking, depending on real cost, i might just get a gta money card just so i can get a good property with 4+ spots, just to be in a cozy starting spawn point. i know i know, booooo, cheaterrrrr....but whatever, it's just property, still gotta put in work for the more important exp. Again, depends on real $$ cost and how close i can get to matchin prices. don't wanna run around after with tonnes left over.