What real estate have you seen or live in and like? How much? What do the interiors

If you're going to start a topic, perhaps you could at least finish the first sentence.

• Like 1

Selling cars goes a long way. Luxury SUVs like the Baller sell for $9000. I'm alternating between robbing sprees and car thefts.

That sounds heaps easier than repo jobs for simion at a couple of grand each.

I'm gunna try that

Is there a garage given to you for joining the Social Club like in Story Mode? Where can you pick up the cars that come with the Collectors Edition?

there is ment to be but i haven't got one, keps telling me to join a crew on the social club (already part of 2) so i don't think the link is really there so that you can get it.

I got a free two car garage via dynasty8 and 5 cars free online. Although I'm not sure the garage is the free one you get with CE.

what?! i forgot that i should have some sort of garage for the CE, where is it?? how'd you get a free house?!

"Players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930’s style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car."

well then... that's what the description on our website says... i guess it doesn't say anything about a garage full of cars, just that one... and it probably means that house you mentioned as the instant property... damn, i wish i would of known that last night...

• Like 1

For Collector edition items:-

Garage:- Log on to dynasty8 scroll down and you will find a garage for $0 purchase off the site otherwise location is $24,000.

Cars:- Log on to legendary motors for your cars. CAUTION:- you only have space for 2

Weapons:- Located in Ammunation I am assuming the combat smg will unlock with rank increase.