Barrybran

GTAO Bugs and Troubleshooting

I was cheated out of a free car upgrade at the beginning. I was in Customs modifying it, I bought the insurance and was about to change the colour and wheels when the "Host left the game". When I got back on, the car was mine, but I had to pay for any upgrades.

Apart from that slight annoyance, it all seems to be working, although I did have to start from scratch with a new character, as mine (and the other 7 that I created) never came back.

• Like 1

has anyone else noticed that the npc drivers in gtao tend to be realy bad a avoiding you?

lost count how many have driven into the back of my car or swerve right in front of me even though i was going to be nowhere near them had i just gone past

• Like 1

So I'm finally able to get online without any problems. But when picking your first free car does it have to be from the legendary Motorsport website or just any car I jack from a npc?

A couple questions for anyone that knows:

1. Can you sell a safehouse/garage/apartment to add to the budget for your next one?

2. If not, what is the cheapest safehouse with a planning room because if I cant just sell a crappy one I was thinking of just skipping to one with a planning room.

1. Can you sell a safehouse/garage/apartment to add to the budget for your next one?

2. If not, what is the cheapest safehouse with a planning room because if I cant just sell a crappy one I was thinking of just skipping to one with a planning room.

You can only own one house at a time, so if you buy another one it will sell the one you already have. Not sure if you can just sell it without buying another though.

You can only own one house at a time, so if you buy another one it will sell the one you already have. Not sure if you can just sell it without buying another though.

So when you sell it do you actually get some money back on it?

Are people's characters still getting deleted?

I had to create a new one again

Go away, I don't want to think about it. My new character is farther along than my old one was when I lost him.

Are people's characters still getting deleted?

I had to create a new one again

I'm on my 7th character, I've had this one the longest, 2 days, It's not been deleted yet, but I can't get on to play though.

I try to avoid peak times just in case. It still seems like yhere isn't enough servers though... Not that I really know much about server management. It could be a completely unrelated issue though. GTA V, RDR, ane MaxPayne 3 all have a common multiplayer lag/freeze issue, but GTAO has been by far the worst. Maybe it's the way the RAGE Engine was designed. Migh not be very multiplayer friendly.

Has anyone used their personal car in a race yet? How do we do that?

I choose a Fusilade as my fist car, 'cause it was the fastest thing I could find. But if we're not using it for races then I could have choose something more to my taste, like a Tornado or a Buccaneer, or ideally a BF Surfer, but I figured I wouldn't win much in either of those.