Barrybran

GTAO Bugs and Troubleshooting

I have no mini-map/hud on the screen. It says in the display settings that they're on, but the screen is blank. To set a way point I have to keep pausing to look at the map. Also I have to use the passengers side of the car to get in, if I use the drivers door, he just gets back out automatically. No weapon wheel either, no way of getting gun out.

Also can't do any missions still.

Can't get on at all now - can only get as far as "waiting for other players" before the tutorial, yet last night I went straight into free roam.

Did all Rockstar recommended - deleted character, created a new one, deleted update then downloaded and reinstalled it.

Losing patience. :wall:

I'm not having many problems with my PS3 copy. Every now and then the world won't load and I have to quit the game, but I'm happy enough with it. My 360 version on the other hand, is giving me the complete shits. I still can't even start the tutorial, and my character keeps getting wiped.

Today I got into a random session with other people fine but had issues with the store clerks. I would aim my gun at them and nothing would happen. They just stood there. Happened in two different sessions. Third session I joined it finally worked.

Today I got into a random session with other people fine but had issues with the store clerks. I would aim my gun at them and nothing would happen. They just stood there. Happened in two different sessions. Third session I joined it finally worked.

I had an issue earlier. I went into three different amunations to get ammo, and the clerk shot me dead every time... I wasn't armed or anything. cost me a bit of money too.

@Dio - Damn man. leave it for a few hours and see if R* restore it. I had a similar issue on launch day it changed my character to a level 1 bald female... I left it while I went to work and came back to it and it was restored.

I had pretty good run today, after having my character deleted three times. See how it goes but at 8pm uk time it won't join a session.

The character creation is bad. I don't understand why they didn't just allow us to morph and shit like SR. I can't get my character to look like me at all, and he has the gayest walking gait of all time.

• Like 3

And it doesn't look I'll be tearing shit up as Black Widow anytime soon, all of the female face options look like meth-heads.

I got on for a while yesterday but I got Massacred.

I have no mini-map/hud on the screen. It says in the display settings that they're on, but the screen is blank. To set a way point I have to keep pausing to look at the map. Also I have to use the passengers side of the car to get in, if I use the drivers door, he just gets back out automatically. No weapon wheel either, no way of getting gun out.

Also can't do any missions still.

I had this, change session and it is corrected.

And it doesn't look I'll be tearing shit up as black widow anytime soon, all of the female face options look like meth-heads.

The least illegal work option for lifestyle you choose the more attractive the girl.

There are a few aspects that make you look cleaner, or more haggard, Illegal work is one, but the hours of sleep you choose also make you look different.

The clothes kinda annoy me a little, I know it's only starter items, and I can buy more, but there should be some sort of choice really.

The clothes in the stores are ehhh, well they are... OK i guess, but damn half that shit is ugly. I like my clothes a little baggy, but all they have in online is short-tight swag QD shirts, the pants are a little better though. I do love the shoes tbh. But where the hell are the bandana's for your face? (i actually wanna look like a gang banger, and they arn't letting me) also why are there only like 3 flat-brim hats?

icon11.gif

@Dio - Damn man. leave it for a few hours and see if R* restore it. I had a similar issue on launch day it changed my character to a level 1 bald female... I left it while I went to work and came back to it and it was restored.

dam eh.

*waits

And it doesn't look I'll be tearing shit up as black widow anytime soon, all of the female face options look like meth-heads.

The least illegal work option for lifestyle you choose the more attractive the girl.

There are a few aspects that make you look cleaner, or more haggard, Illegal work is one, but the hours of sleep you choose also make you look different.

Sheeeiit. Now I'm kind of hoping my character gets deleted...