Barrybran

GTAO Bugs and Troubleshooting

no, just approach the bubble the so game gives you all the messages and lets you loose...

didn't you see the message that said you were free to roam?

I think so, I thought I was still trapped because there was nobody around.

I got to this point but just had a blurred screen! Not too fussed though, im guessing rockarse will wipe everything when a patch comes through, onthe topic, any news of a patch? A mate said he read about a patch being released early hours (gmt) today, no source, just bro-faith

I got to this point but just had a blurred screen! Not too fussed though, im guessing rockarse will wipe everything when a patch comes through, onthe topic, any news of a patch? A mate said he read about a patch being released early hours (gmt) today, no source, just bro-faith

When you say "wipe everything" ....you mean all our progress (if any) and we all start again from the beginning?

Me and Brian were able to get into GTAO earlier, but it took forever to get in a game that both of us were in. Crazy shit. Hope this gets resolved soon.

In other news, why, why, why is it that airport gates are blocked? This is asinine. I have a rather high Flight skill, but no way to make use of it. Dafuq, Rockstar?

Me and Brian were able to get into GTAO earlier, but it took forever to get in a game that both of us were in. Crazy shit. Hope this gets resolved soon.

In other news, why, why, why is it that airport gates are blocked? This is asinine. I have a rather high Flight skill, but no way to make use of it. Dafuq, Rockstar?

there's a ramp at the southeastern entrance, i know that from the stunt jump guide i did :P...

EDIT: do you invite thru the start menu??

Psy lacks style. He made iGTA predominantly white and blue, and the crew is iGTA, not iGTA5, thus, cyan gangsters 4 lyfe.

My inactive Asylum crew uses a sickly green color.

there's a ramp at the southeastern entrance, i know that from the stunt jump guide i did :P...

Gotta try that. There are no aircraft at LSX, another thing I can't wrap my head around.

No, I used everything but the Start menu to send my invites. Does it work better from the Start menu?

Gotta try that. There are no aircraft at LSX, another thing I can't wrap my head around.

No, I used everything but the Start menu to send my invites. Does it work better from the Start menu?

When you say "wipe everything" ....you mean all our progress (if any) and we all start again from the beginning?

It would be the obvious thing to do for 2 reasons:

1 fair playing field, people who havent even had a sniff of online vs people who have managed hours upon hours, not really fair imo.

2 iron out all possible glitches/errors, there has been so much shit going on in the gtav world this week, from peoples shitbox consoles crashing and being unable to read discs all the way up to the most hated "character corrupted", no way would rockarse risk any further injury after they sort this heap out.

• Like 1

I got on around 8am, works flawlessly. Anyone know how to send invites? I want to rob some stores with Barry.

I sent you an invite last night just before you signed off. I'm crossing the country tonight so I won't be playing GTAO tonight but if you haven't figured out the invites by the next time I'm on I'll give you a hand. I played right through until the end of 'Last Man Standing' and I had no problems for a couple of hours. I suggest you finish that mission, elect to go back into free roam (vote for it rather than straight up leaving or you get a 'bad sport' mark) then run around the city for a while getting used to robbing stores and banking money before you try anything with other players.

Hint: Pay a visit to Verspucci Movie Masks.

I got on around 8am, works flawlessly. Anyone know how to send invites? I want to rob some stores with Barry.
I sent you an invite last night just before you signed off. I'm crossing the country tonight so I won't be playing GTAO tonight but if you haven't figured out the invites by the next time I'm on I'll give you a hand. I played right through until the end of 'Last Man Standing' and I had no problems for a couple of hours. I suggest you finish that mission, elect to go back into free roam (vote for it rather than straight up leaving or you get a 'bad sport' mark) then run around the city for a while getting used to robbing stores and banking money before you try anything with other players. Hint: Pay a visit to Verspucci Movie Masks.
No worries! I'll go get a mask and hopefully rob some banks with Ace.