Barrybran

GTAO Bugs and Troubleshooting

Seems like the British are getting the best luck with connection at he moment.

seems that way, i'm able to get on ok now, still takes an age to load but it is working.

biggest issue is getting through the tutorial, my brother only managed to get past it only an hour ago (about 15hours after myself) so you will just have to keep trying

i just managed to get through the race and the first mission..... but it never launched the match with other people... i could here them, and i could use my phone, but i was still stuck in the google maps view...

so i had to relaunch the game, i hope it has me saved up to that point...

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51512/grand-theft-auto-online-launch-updates.html

• For PlayStation 3 users, a PlayStation Network server issue was detected that was limiting the amount of possible concurrent users. This was preventing most players from accessing GTA Online altogether and as of this morning, that problem was resolved.
  • There is an issue that is preventing some players from getting through the first tutorial mission across both platforms. Many players have been able to get through this with repeated retries, and we are working on unblocking this for everyone as soon as possible.
  • This morning, we experienced some instability across the GTA Online services which is affecting even people who have progressed beyond the tutorial mission. We are identifying these issues now and are working to restore stability for users as soon as possible.
  • For the time being and until we have been able to get everybody access to GTA Online and things are running smoothly, we have disabled the option of purchasable GTA$ cash packs. Players can however keep on earning GTA$ by pulling off Jobs and other profitable gameplay activities rather than purchasing cash packs.

• Like 1

i was on!!!!!! got to buy clothes! yay. but then drivin to meet lamar at the store, the mini map stopped loading and the game froze up. so i restarted the system.....and now my ps3 won't read the game disc, or my blu ray movies. just the regular dvd's.

wow

this game does not want me playin apparently. dunno what to do now. might just buy the digital, cause i'm not gettin a new/used ps3.

My character has gone again, my level has been set back to 1, my money has gone back to £0, and because my character has gone I'm guessing the Clothes I bought, and the car I modified have gone too.

I've created another character (In slot 2, just in case slot 1 comes back) and had to go through the whole tutorial again. got as far as buying clothes before being swiftly booted off.

I played, got to rank 5, £9k and froze on a deathmatch, now everything is gone. The car insurance sucks arse and everything is too expensive. The missions aren't like I thought and in my session a guy tried to kill me and had a mod of some sort that made me unable to shoot him. Sucks.

@Mercy - He probably shot you, and then activated passive mode ( which makes you invulnerable to other players for $100 ).

I dunno I thought in passive mode you couldn't attack, he was still shooting me.

thru the start menu...

in order to invite, you and your friend have to be all the way thru the tutorial missions, which starts as soon as you approach the 2nd mission in the world... it comes after the LS customs stuff...