Barrybran

GTAO Bugs and Troubleshooting

If you need to deposit your cash quickly, head to the Maze Bank site and make a deposit from your phone.

It seems to run smoother late at night. If y'all are having troubles getting in, it may be worth it to wait until tonight.

• Like 2

If you need to deposit your cash quickly, head to the Maze Bank site and make a deposit from your phone. It seems to run smoother late at night. If y'all are having troubles getting in, it may be worth it to wait until tonight.

Good to know, wish I knew that before, I died a few times trying to find a cash machine.

Anyway mine seems to be working okay now, it takes me a few attempts at getting on, but once I'm on it stays on. Not been able to do any jobs though yet, it keeps saying they're failing to download.

oh the joy... I had my 5 minutes of GTAO now, enough for the first bunch of tasks... then I had a strange sound problem which I linked to a lose power cable...

anyways, for whatever reason my game goes black now when I want to join GTAO. V and every other thing works fine but as soon as I wanna join GTAO, screen goes black and nothing thereafter...

it ain't no freeze or so, console itself responds to everything, just the game that goes black in a way that the only thing I can do is quit the game.

icon11.gif

Seems I've managed to get 'on' but been waiting for it to 'launch session' for about 10 minutes now along with a few others. :wall:

but you can dick around in free roam as your character?

icon11.gif

Seems I've managed to get 'on' but been waiting for it to 'launch session' for about 10 minutes now along with a few others. :wall:

Nope. Waited a while longer but was still saying 'launching session' so gave up. Now getting a message saying servers unavailable.

icon11.gif

Nope. Waited a while longer but was still saying 'launching session' so gave up. Now getting a message saying servers unavailable.

I'm getting the same message, I can't go online or in solo mode, and my character has gone now from the character wheel. The odd time I do get on it takes me to the character creation page, and tells me to create one. Hope mine isn't lost.

I was playing online with it today, and there were about 8 others in the game with me, it stayed on for a good 4 hours, then I stupidly came off for a while, and not been able to get back on for the last 3 hours or so.

Frustrating as hell this. Had to make a character about 12 times.... Giving up.

Loading online... Create character... Online session timed out... Loading story mode... Select online mode... Crash. Repeat until insane!

I'm on!! Is there any way to mute other players?

For 360 yes. Go to their gamercard and mute them from that. I'm sure theres some global mute option somewhere.

Thanks I'm on PS3 but I've figured it out.

Does anyone know what's the sketch with banking money? How's it done? Can't see any ATM's

For 360 yes. Go to their gamercard and mute them from that. I'm sure theres some global mute option somewhere.

Thanks I'm on PS3 but I've figured it out.

Does anyone know what's the sketch with banking money? How's it done? Can't see any ATM's

strip club, has a row of em.

Thanks I'm on PS3 but I've figured it out. Does anyone know what's the sketch with banking money? How's it done? Can't see any ATM's

You can go to an ATM, or you can go to the bank online trough your phone. Banking the money is so other players don't steal it when they kill you. There are usually ATMs in the 24/7 stores, and some scattered around the streets too, theyre kinda hard to spot sometimes.

• Like 1

Theres a much safer and faster way to deposit your money than using an ATM. Go to your phone and open the internet, go to money and services and go to MAZE BANK. You can deposit your money there. No more searching for a random ATM with a dangerous amount of cash on hand. I'll create a thread for easier visibility of this.

I'm on! Had to create a temp character though as "cloud servers aren't available" - not sure if this will affect any progress I make tonight or my money?

Thanks I'm on PS3 but I've figured it out. Does anyone know what's the sketch with banking money? How's it done? Can't see any ATM's

How did you mute everyone? (I'm on PS3 too). Online with some scouser and his voice is annoying me! :killme:

• Like 1