Barrybran

GTAO Bugs and Troubleshooting

Im startin the think the problem has been caused by the operating systems rather than rockstar itself, or at least are partially to blame, just had quite a big update for ps3 so ill give it another go now and let you know the outcome x

i've been able to play this for about an hour (with 5hours for being fucked about by the servers)

the race and drug deal tutorial i ended up having to do on my own due to no one being connected.

i own a purple and blue karin futo because i didn't think about it being free for the first time (my mate has a buffalo) which is ok for now.

playing the "missions" is a nightmare due to connection issues but i've done some, so far its just 2 teams to pick this one thing up and take it somewhere first or kill the other team.

i have done a store robbery first one was ok but the 2nd didn't do anything, he just stood there (until i shot him).

from what i've done so far i'm not impressed with it, it boring and is making play thing i don't like playing just to progress to the good things, certainly not a free and open as i was expecting

I got a character created but no session would load and she hasn't popped into the character wheel yet, so I'll try again later. It was awesome seeing her in an iGTA5 logo t-shirt, though.

I got a character created but no session would load and she hasn't popped into the character wheel yet, so I'll try again later. It was awesome seeing her in an iGTA5 logo t-shirt, though.

Awesome. I'm in the same boat. Minus the shirt

Crew up, SJM, or do you have another primary crew?

No, not really. I will pm fifty the details and send a request. The more the merrier. When we get online at least

is there a new patch to download?? too bad today is gonna be a long and busy one for me, the only chance i might have to play this is before my second job and late at night after that job... yesterday was the best time for me, today is fucked...

First try of the day and I got on! ...then it froze ...second try, worked again ....it asked me to choose a car for the race, and a colour, but I didn't realise I only had 40sec to choose and I ended up with an orange Bollokan Prarie, Finished the race and the game froze.

This was solo mode

Well seems to be working now. I've done a few store robberies, and stole/resprayed/tracked/insured myself a green sabre.

Sorry Barry i couldn't accept your job request as i have work now. I'll be on later though.

• Like 1

Got in. My character and car are sorted and got a small go at Last Team Standing. Anybody know where the ATMs are though? Half my money is in cash

At the same liquor stores you can rob. During our demo I kept depositing my cash and then turned around to rob the clerk. Kept running between stores like 10 times. :P

Crew up, SJM, or do you have another primary crew?

No, not really. I will pm fifty the details and send a request. The more the merrier. When we get online at least

We're currently at 289 members, so there's definitely room. PM Fitty, link your accounts and get in there, boy!!

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/igrandtheftauto

It sounds like things are working a bit more smoothly, I'm looking forward to trying again later on tonight.