Barrybran

GTAO Bugs and Troubleshooting

lol, and here I was thinking we'd get a mass effect-style character creation. The stats affecting your character are cool, the rest is utter shitcakes. I haven't made it any further than that, so hopefully things get better when the game proper starts.

icon11.gif

having a hard time making the dude look like me lol. I cant see the small fucking pics of the grandparents. my tv is too small

that and i can start up the GTAO like everyone else. At least I only started it once

can't stand that character creation crap. fuck were they thinkin with that anyway!? Fuckin horrible, and no handlebar 'stach to start out with!?? mannnnnnn......

i'd like a character that at least looks a tiny bit like me. If it resets my guy again, doin random, and maybe make it a female....with a handlebar 'stach! lol okay, no....but.....

can't stand that character creation crap. fuck were they thinkin with that anyway!? Fuckin horrible, and no handlebar 'stach to start out with!?? mannnnnnn......

i'd like a character that at least looks a tiny bit like me. If it resets my guy again, doin random, and maybe make it a female....with a handlebar 'stach! lol okay, no....but.....

remember now, there's salons online... i hope one of them has a bushy beard or i'll be upset too...

• Like 2

I only got to the character customisation, but I don't think it's that good, you can't even see what the grandparents look like and I couldn't change the stats.

Maybe i'll have another go tomorrow, I don't expect this to be properly working till Friday.

Why is it possible that GTAOnline is avaible for someone, but it fails to host a session for me?

Rockstar hates you.

I was hoping to play for at least an hour today. But seeing how I came home from my night shift and was constantly trying to join a game until now, I think I'm just going to get some sleep now.

Got to create a character, Modern day John Marston with a blonde hipster cut and epic 9 o'clock shadow. Had a good amount of fun with that, so I guess I'm satisfied enough for now.

I've been trying pretty much constantly for the last 8 hours with no luck at all, the furthest I got was the character creation. However I did try the Solo-mode and I watched Lamar pick me up from the airport, but as soon as the video finished I got the error message. So, so far I haven't actually played at all yet. A lot of my Facebook friends have said the same, I've not actually spoke to anyone who got further then I did yet.

I've crafted my character to perfection twice now (once immediately after the update was out) and it has frozen both times. If I could simply get past that point and save my character, I would be a lot more patient. I'm still more patient than most, at least.